Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Snowed yesterday over the Donner pass, didn't stick below 6,000 feet. Raining this year so it's filling up some lakes that were at historic lows after 4years of drought. We ain't outta the woods yet but it's sure better than last year. The bark beetles are having a field day with the ponderosa pine, it's going to be a very scary fire season.
Yeah I was in Central CA last couple of weeks working. I went to Sequoia National Park. could not believe how bad the beetle kill was ravaging the pine there.... In Fresno & Tulare counties really sad

Yeah Jerry Conrgrats on the wedding and the daughter finding a solid good man... It means the world to a dad knowing a daughter has found her a good husband,,,, They never stop being your baby girl Ehhhh?

Cantdog
Almost the bottom of Page II alert!!!! Picked up a nice little 490 Jonsereds last week......needs a couple wee items but has great compression and runs perfectly....looking forward to giving her a go in the woodpile.....it has a 3/8 sprocket and B&C on it now.....probably go back to .325 X 18"......dunno...try it both ways....50cc saws always seem to go a bit better with .325....

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Thanks Rick, they will always be daddy`s little girl and he wants the best possible for them. So very happy myself and for them making their way into this world.
Yes Sir Jerry, We all went to Easter sunrise Holy Mass yesterday as a family, and I had my Grandbaby girl giving me hugs!!! I was almost in Heaven!!!! Then we spent the afternoon at their house for a nice Easter meal...

I am truly Blessed!!!!

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
All right,,, Enough of the good guys stuff
Yeah,...I ran my last one til it wouldn`t boot up again, it was getting slower n s l o w e r each time it was started up, was so slow that a sick computer icon would pop up on the screen while waiting for the page to load....LOL
Got this new HP 410-009 that came with Windows 10 loaded in it, much different operating system so this old dog has to learn some new tricks.
Been puttzing around to getting a new Mac book, Tired of all the Micro soft,,, BS

Is the HP a tablet

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Wow!!!...Page III bump!!!........nasty day here...windy...rain....shop day. Gonna be a poor weekend too......chance of snow Sun...lows in the teens......thought it was spring???

Thought this is spring weather on the coast, one fine day before a low creeps in and 3 - 5 days of miserable weather follows.

Cantdog
Yep, been really slack for a spell, not doing a lot other than running the roads.

I've been pretty busy myself and now with limited 'puter time, not on as much. Was hoping for the 490 parts from John...USPS said Sat 02 delivery.....nope...Monday now I guess....itching to try it out but need to get the top cover secured before I do.....very nice running little saw.....good shape visually too....

Latest posts