Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just have to work on keeping it under control. We have members reading this thread and then running over to other sites and reporting what we are saying/doing. They need to get a life, I see it, I read it but don`t let it get to me, they are just sad little people....LOL

Well they don't have much to do......watching us doing nothing can't be all that interesting....LOL!! I even bore myself....

Had I been on the right meds , wouldn't been any problem . Being very serious bout this ! Its a good to use at times , but it honest now .
Really hate what happen , but I do know I was right on 75% of it , maybe more ? But that was long ago and far away , back in the real world with real stuff going on . So much better now !
But I am sure they will just a very tiny bit miss the money I was happy to give anytime it was needed . Nothing else left to miss I guess ? LMAO !!

Had I been on the right meds , wouldn't been any problem . Being very serious bout this ! Its a good to use at times , but it honest now .
Really hate what happen , but I do know I was right on 75% of it , maybe more ? But that was long ago and far away , back in the real world with real stuff going on . So much better now !
But I am sure they will just a very tiny bit miss the money I was happy to give anytime it was needed . Nothing else left to miss I guess ? LMAO !!
Guess I will just ebay some saw parts I aint gonna use now . Some day ? LOL Few of them got some great deals off me for the big move . Stihl gots a few more to go . Nothing Jerry would want . LOL

Guess I will just ebay some saw parts I aint gonna use now . Some day ? LOL Few of them got some great deals off me for the big move . Stihl gots a few more to go . Nothing Jerry would want . LOL
I've recently moved a lot of parts and saws. I don't mind giving them. It feels good to help someone out

Must be an orange ones???? LOL

Life sometimes gets in the way of our moods. Don't think anyone can blame you for what was going on in your life.

Glad to hear your doing better then :). I try to remind myself there's 2/3 of the population of the world that are less fortunate. Sometimes I forget and get my mouth going though lol. Happened today at work actually hahaha.

I've recently moved a lot of parts and saws. I don't mind giving them. It feels good to help someone out

Must be an orange ones???? LOL
Nope no orange ones . LOL Well yes there is a couple of them ! Fergot fer a sec. gots lots of colors to move along . Thinned them down by truck loads while back , stihl got some others I really don't need , but I have a few I will keep a good while yet . Just need to thin them down more yet . Not even 90% sure what will get moved out yet ? Several I thought I had to have , but do n't care as much as I did about them . More senimatial than anything . LOL 200T is bout wilde as I can use any more . LOL Sure like them little Eekos too . I know I am an oddball on what I like . LOL

Yep, I sure have a lot to be thankful for, just so thankful for having my health, its the one thing more important than any possessions.
Best thing I seen come outta you fer a long time . LOL Not saying you said anything bad at all , now or ever ! Health is the most important thing yas got , no good to anyone if ya don't ! HBad as it sounds , your own health has to come before anyone else . If not you can't help them !!

Yep, I sure have a lot to be thankful for, just so thankful for having my health, its the one thing more important than any possessions.
Best thing I seen come outta you fer a long time . LOL Not saying you said anything bad at all , now or ever ! Health is the most important thing yas got , no good to anyone if ya don't ! HBad as it sounds , your own health has to come before anyone else . If not you can't help them !!

Very happy to have my health. Had that chrons scare and thought I'd have to have that for the rest of my life. It's almost turned me into a new man for looking out for my health.

Thank god I don't have anything like that though.
Speaking of possessions I possibly could have my new saw tomorrow. Woot woot

Nope no orange ones . LOL Well yes there is a couple of them ! Fergot fer a sec. gots lots of colors to move along . Thinned them down by truck loads while back , stihl got some others I really don't need , but I have a few I will keep a good while yet . Just need to thin them down more yet . Not even 90% sure what will get moved out yet ? Several I thought I had to have , but do n't care as much as I did about them . More senimatial than anything . LOL 200T is bout wilde as I can use any more . LOL Sure like them little Eekos too . I know I am an oddball on what I like . LOL

After I do that 041 you gave me jerry I think I'm gonna slow down abit. I've been taken on a xl12 tho

It's way to easy to wanna have every good saw on the planet LOL.

Online I likely appear as a shallow person, only talk about machines and stuff I am working on but offline I am actually much deeper than all that....LOL

After I do that 041 you gave me jerry I think I'm gonna slow down abit. I've been taken on a xl12 tho

It's way to easy to wanna have every good saw on the planet LOL.
I have slowed up a whole lot myself since I have already owned almost every saw worth its salt....LOL

Very happy to have my health. Had that chrons scare and thought I'd have to have that for the rest of my life. It's almost turned me into a new man for looking out for my health.

Thank god I don't have anything like that though.
Speaking of possessions I possibly could have my new saw tomorrow. Woot woot

Very relieved when you told me that the chrons was a false diagnosis!!

Very relieved when you told me that the chrons was a false diagnosis!!
Same here jerry. An awkward moment with another man to find out but I'm past it LOL

I have slowed up a whole lot myself since I have already owned almost every saw worth its salt....LOL
Hahaha. I bet. Can't really get anything else when you have almost everything worth its weight.

I just started a new chapter of life fer me not long ago . Trying to do things a little better as I go along . But health is long gone now , just a slow slide down the hill from here till ? Never to late for most things , but things happen , you just have to do the best ya can to keep it going .
Trying to make things a little better than I had it starting out in several ways for my grandson . Plus do all I can for my girls till I can't no more . That is most important for me now i believe .

Back