Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not two stroke......second year of the V4 four stroke.......it needs to be completely taken apart, touched and put back together......40 yrs without service has taken it's toll......but only 14,000 miles it ain't worn out......
I bet a Saab dealer would love to get hold of that one ! Just to park it in the show room .

Looks like you seen some great sights too Jerry !!!!

I did John, got up into the high elevations at Yosemite Park area, very high rock formations up there. Would have taken more picts but one of my camera batteries dies/shorted out internally. They are the rechargeable type, camera takes 4 of them and one failed.

I did John, got up into the high elevations at Yosemite Park area, very high rock formations up there. Would have taken more picts but one of my camera batteries dies/shorted out internally. They are the rechargeable type, camera takes 4 of them and one failed.
That sure sucks ! Great pix too !!!

Evening guys, got a little wood done.
55ce14ee90105ae596521d486fb41e91.jpg

82c522e798810effe622d8e09e364b57.jpg

That sure sucks ! Great pix too !!!

We stayed at a place, off grid for a couple of days, was great to be away from people that sit in front of a computer all day or carry one of those hand held devices around all the time, no signal and they are just lost....LOL
Cactus and corn grow well there,

fZ05KrmxhO3j6LuZlfCl4T3_wLJAN-VEa3zi9N7raT3IcnRFMM98vlzg6G6JihrV6s0pOjwS87J8PUWl5Qca73gRLuQvXTmwkCiHNSv_9kF3_b2OXb0DdDmfEnCMlFjKjAOEBVgfFVRpgNoN2tacUTIcdW5u9oaKb83xmrhsq7RAHdcwaYmVHR179ywDPd8Hw1IRUwAMay5aGA2YCehDPvfW51ErO8i1vjv9fwAUy5TCPcorTkxErYmHzEdMTP5e97o9YfghvkJw3rDw8OelV-Rt6mK4TyFY0qWQf7R07kFqJPC_y2_O7wTD5iVpiELmYEc95lySqHNgd-TsXdng4OlWzeKGIx0ldALUVSXuoyBbSa8EiTUlubXxCJgDZ1gbbi6ZZJsxhYxIzNblFlRoCpWOCRQ1yKElscTCOOT_uWStiowIPfHeGHmF40b9O8CQVwKuiHPCQffMmv7_aud0qrsmVCIfGxLyAS9ynh-1beIrYa0qQOMAINxi4l2gm1kFOxnKt3KXtHW17btqzKys4Owt5AypbdGFUVBKUhWh2hL6I5tEXhB8-1e2ZIHjH7miePNbkD1kT96D4KqZuG90kRuEmg=w1793-h1007-no

We stayed at a place, off grid for a couple of days, was great to be away from people that sit in front of a computer all day or carry one of those hand held devices around all the time, no signal and they are just lost....LOL
Cactus and corn grow well there,

fZ05KrmxhO3j6LuZlfCl4T3_wLJAN-VEa3zi9N7raT3IcnRFMM98vlzg6G6JihrV6s0pOjwS87J8PUWl5Qca73gRLuQvXTmwkCiHNSv_9kF3_b2OXb0DdDmfEnCMlFjKjAOEBVgfFVRpgNoN2tacUTIcdW5u9oaKb83xmrhsq7RAHdcwaYmVHR179ywDPd8Hw1IRUwAMay5aGA2YCehDPvfW51ErO8i1vjv9fwAUy5TCPcorTkxErYmHzEdMTP5e97o9YfghvkJw3rDw8OelV-Rt6mK4TyFY0qWQf7R07kFqJPC_y2_O7wTD5iVpiELmYEc95lySqHNgd-TsXdng4OlWzeKGIx0ldALUVSXuoyBbSa8EiTUlubXxCJgDZ1gbbi6ZZJsxhYxIzNblFlRoCpWOCRQ1yKElscTCOOT_uWStiowIPfHeGHmF40b9O8CQVwKuiHPCQffMmv7_aud0qrsmVCIfGxLyAS9ynh-1beIrYa0qQOMAINxi4l2gm1kFOxnKt3KXtHW17btqzKys4Owt5AypbdGFUVBKUhWh2hL6I5tEXhB8-1e2ZIHjH7miePNbkD1kT96D4KqZuG90kRuEmg=w1793-h1007-no
I know them people were just totally lost with no signal !! LOL
Looks like a great place to stay a while !!!!

I know them people were just totally lost with no signal !! LOL
Looks like a great place to stay a while !!!!

I could go anywhere any time I wanted to. They were afraid to go any further than they could see the house, if they lost sight of the house they would panic and would certainly be lost. Very handy to be able to navigate using a watch and the sun. Wish I could have stayed a couple of weeks.

Page III Alert!!!! Worked on saws yesterday......got the 590 I got from Jerry squared away and running good and also a damn 535 "Classic" poser POS that has been sitting at the shop needing parts for over a year......finally did a fuel line/filter and a trip to the UC and new kit for the carb, new upper AV and bushing/bolt for the brake handle.....POS.....gonna take them both up to Mikey's firewood pile for a run in/tune at load.....I expect the 590 to run perfect......the 535???......if it doesn't blow up during testing...it can go back to where it came from......leaving $$$ in it's place.....POS poser.....

Page III Alert!!!! Worked on saws yesterday......got the 590 I got from Jerry squared away and running good and also a damn 535 "Classic" poser POS that has been sitting at the shop needing parts for over a year......finally did a fuel line/filter and a trip to the UC and new kit for the carb, new upper AV and bushing/bolt for the brake handle.....POS.....gonna take them both up to Mikey's firewood pile for a run in/tune at load.....I expect the 590 to run perfect......the 535???......if it doesn't blow up during testing...it can go back to where it came from......leaving $$$ in it's place.....POS poser.....
Good thing you like that saw . LOL

Latest posts

Back