Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every 3 hours ?
Pffft ,,,,, Amateurs ... lol
Dan I have had a DOT inspector get pissed at a grader operator when ice was left on a road and told the operator he did not know why he didnt get it all in one pass. Operator calmly told him to stand there and backed up about 600'. He started forward snatching gears with the front end 2' in the air on that 12H. He did lay the board back enough that as he came by the inspector in 4th gear... the inspector was covered in shaved ice. He hit the brakes and asked "any questions?"

Requirements to do stupid stuff like that is heck on equipment. People down here think you can just pop ice right off the road.

You need to jump in more frequently with the regular Stihl propaganda......soe's we have sumpin' to shoot at......LOL!!!
I know where there's a nice minty looking J'Red 520 for sale , might just have your name on it.....

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC

It could happen you know ....

Not if I can help it....I already got one more than I want.....fella begged me to repair his highly prized 535 Classic...I tried to talk him out of it......the saw's not worth what the bill would be O butt please it was my late dads saw and he bought it new......Ok ok ok.....but it needs a lot and will cost a lot to fix....parts are hard to come by.....no problem.....I finished the saw last May got it running as good as it evah had....ground the chain etc...called the guy....great how much? $112.00 'Merican I says......yup he says........saw is stihl sitting at the shop with the bill neatly folded on top........I am about to pack the fuel tank with tannerite, set it out on the dirt pile behind the shop and take the AK to it...a loser saw owned by generations of losers....bah.......

Jimmy, rock salt works wonders on ìce.
Serrated cutting edge is best for ice .

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC
I bought some HD hardened edges two years ago. 1" thick instead of 5/8 and 11" tall instead of 6". Operators looked horrified and shop manager insisted it would destroy the machine. He torched them 2 hrs after I dropped them off. Cut up $400 worth of edges just for spite. I quit trying to help.

You really wanna get him going don't you ! LOL He may be less upset with a mini-crack ? LOL

I'd shoot one of them without blinkin'........but there's the $112 keeping that turd alive......and that's the only thing.....sent a message through a very good friend and who is his employer today......Dave said he may have to garnish him......lol!!!

Put new plywood doors on the wood house today, coated them with that green stuff we used to call Pentox, got that done by lunch time, then went and got enough dry spruce to completely re fill the woodhouse and my inside woodbox. Got as much firewood now as I did when originally started burning a couple months now, more I burn the more I bring home....LOL

Latest posts

Back