Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but it sure doesn't look very good for the Burger King either......to have a defibrillator right out side the front door!!! AAAaaahhhhh.....After a couple Whoppers, large fries and large chocolate shake.....Hit the sidewalk on the run and...........OOooops...ACKK......CLEAR!!!! Maybe my Irish genes are showing themselves but the humor was not lost on me!!! I chuckled the rest of the day.....in fact still am...LOL!!!

Oh Geeze......was just going through some other pics from that trip to Ireland and came across these two.......I could not help myself...had to take these pics...almost peed myself laughing......this was on the main street in Killarney.....to much!!!!!!

View attachment 553889 View attachment 553890
That is funny !!! LMAO !!! Sure don't wanna eat at that BK !!! LOL

Going well, mud season is hampering progress more than the cold and snow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

This is not a good winter for the skiddah crowd around here......glad I'm not running the mill full tilt.......this is the kinda winter you go through boxes of bits and 2 or 3 filecards.........when sawing, I like to start sharp...saw 'till noon (1000 BFT) lunch, oil up, sharpen and mill until the end of the day ( 'nuther 1000BFT)....clean up, sharpen and go the fek home. This is the kinda year you would have to add 3 more sharpening to the day.......bits are $1.20@ these daze....54 tooth saw...do the math....but a mere drop in the bucket compared to a band mill in the same dirty wood......that would really suck!! You must have sawn just about enough now to realize just how important keeping your logs really clean actually is.........LOL!!!

This is not a good winter for the skiddah crowd around here......glad I'm not running the mill full tilt.......this is the kinda winter you go through boxes of bits and 2 or 3 filecards.........when sawing, I like to start sharp...saw 'till noon (1000 BFT) lunch, oil up, sharpen and mill until the end of the day ( 'nuther 1000BFT)....clean up, sharpen and go the fek home. This is the kinda year you would have to add 3 more sharpening to the day.......bits are $1.20@ these daze....54 tooth saw...do the math....but a mere drop in the bucket compared to a band mill in the same dirty wood......that would really suck!! You must have sawn just about enough now to realize just how important keeping your logs really clean actually is.........LOL!!!
No skiddin!!...LOL

Back