Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin'

Been busy and slacking but may stick this MS360 back together today.
I have one of them, don`t ever remember running it, have a 036 PRO that I ran once also but I do use my MS 362 fairly often. Gave a 034 Super away cause I never ran it either.

I have one of them, don`t ever remember running it, have a 036 PRO that I ran once also but I do use my MS 362 fairly often. Gave a 034 Super away cause I never ran it either.
I love a 70cc saw and can routinely use one. Lately I have been loving a ported 50cc and a ported 60cc saw a LOT. I still think I want to do larger falling with a 70 - 90cc saw but under 16" around here don't want to lug a 044 or 372 around.

4d7b4207b8c50fd6720a1b62969a5edc.jpg

How`s the tractor barn commencing?

Though it was done.......but now he wants four 10' 6" X 10' 6" rolling doors with an 8' row of "carriage house" glass in each and one with a 3' 0" X 6' 8" man door built into it as well.....start drawing that stuff Monday.... Lol Thurs I was just finishing trussing the collar ties to the rafters up in the attic when a squall blew in......wasn't to bad with the wind and rain but when it changed over to a deluge of pea sized hail it got real loud about 6" over my head!!!!! I had to climb down out of there until it blew though!!!!

Though it was done.......but now he wants four 10' 6" X 10' 6" rolling doors with an 8' row of "carriage house" glass in each and one with a 3' 0" X 6' 8" man door built into it as well.....start drawing that stuff Monday.... Lol Thurs I was just finishing trussing the collar ties to the rafters up in the attic when a squall blew in......wasn't to bad with the wind and rain but when it changed over to a deluge of pea sized hail it got real loud about 6" over my head!!!!! I had to climb down out of there until it blew though!!!!

That has turned into a good project for a winters work, your last picts showed it still had open sides.

I love a 70cc saw and can routinely use one. Lately I have been loving a ported 50cc and a ported 60cc saw a LOT. I still think I want to do larger falling with a 70 - 90cc saw but under 16" around here don't want to lug a 044 or 372 around.
Get an old clean 61 and convert it to a 272. Got one here with a Hiway P/C. all kinds a power! But prefer Jerry's "Mighty Mouse!" lol Mostly cut smaller dead standing oak with my back! Especially now without the help from the pills!

Back