Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ayup , typical Husqueeze owner , sad faced ...
Yep, wiped the smile right off his face, he sure thought I had built him a MM and finally broke down to trade off, nope, not gonna happen. No Husqueeze allowed at my place, not even gonna pick one up off te roadside on trash day, did once but not again..

Rainy, cold and dank.....all day...well...after it stopped snowing...both home stoves jogging along on Jonsereds cut wood....house very comfy. The Free Flow was humping all day to bring the shop back up to temp after being out for a couple days.....takes a long time to bring all that iron back up to temp, was a nice 70 'Merican there when I left.......rounded her full....be nice in the morning.....

Hey Bobby !!

6p3jUgM2_R-eabeleJGVsIeKUk--cNQpSUfG5Ew-efElAnpyOSq1YfLzyp96xQ6rAttHn-yL3xSimHtPXTI4SpAB_8Im1k4RVGzdTXnoyQGwqhL-n_dKcuzdfW2A8uRPdgybssR7dfhq8yWg2QGfOfVoa2LQtapAA5MQnlGUEub6u3Of6oX2xuPtcMImEo-keeGulRz7daa8vnvSjk6ux-LyUGELQsWr6zlCm-DUoBGrpGflGQpBHelYjptMkqxQFVu4apLfk_6mXNcUwwLK8ou4qIYyJTjTuq5hH76oMmM3N8rb-HG6iHpAByMAHksFneOcSgrAcR57CkgScU0MfaWALKVHokkvJH3mdnhj5YHaMTbmH4ndTtXIOmIaHC-JpYWyiDjjwkhRTSCDxAm3UeiMHDLvo9TXv857Bzsi3KhAiJg4fkKzKsinihCxzPGEZMchnxdjpeChJWZ2Z74bB07PY901IlEPPRpXZheBirGBCRZenMsUkj-BMCwDd0G_1uclVAJj-EcCnU66xX98VvhMj_koSfLfcgc6YiL0qU4s1g8CFMJg41TTdR1bxVXR51MnsVPQigMH5RM5P3ZoQ9JZu9oExTepiQNPyVbpvDn8odp2HcokuAwB1BLnGs2yvZYWRxQgl4DiYpx8HWD66Yukx28ItuOcGozL23ZiZ_k=w1000-no-tmp.jpg
All this talk bout the Jhonsyreds drug this thread down to the bottom of page 3 so bump back to the top lol

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC

Tried to get him to model the sox too.....he declined......even after being plied with imported (to New Hamstah) tall green cans....nope...a no-go.....Oh well......finally got the stuff to him......looks damn neah 'Nadian in his new toque!!

View attachment 563224

Toque needs a lil tassel/ball on tip top, then be Nadian enough! Must be real close relative anyhoo, could pass for Old Man of the Woods round heah!

old-man-long-beard-wood-carving-close-up-white-carve-58021371.jpg

Maritime version, more like what would be seen around NS

3d863c7f972a42762c5a7bce8ec99ccd.jpg

Back