Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice job Robin!!! Man..... your work is Superb......Used to frame houses in the 70's. Sometimes 3 in a week! Cape, Scituate, Marshfield, and around here.
How's your Cousin Linda doing?

I guess she's doing good Bobby......haven't seen her to talk to lately.....she and her new husband live in Surry, right next door, but I used to see her more often when she lived on the island!!

Yep, as long as his pockets are deep enough, who cares how many changes or extras wanted.

Yep....that's how I see it too.....he's having a blast being part of the project.....and I gotta hand it to the old fella......he was right there outdoors all winter with me and never did this work before. Not any good off the ground but he takes direction well...no rush....we only averaged 24-32 hrs a week.....but he pays in real greenbacks.....no other paper exchanged .....all good!!!

Bottom of page 2 BUMP !

inX2MBcB0JZ64A70KnLlQ3FDi3djuTgX5mC-9u3Ap-zYo2NINDDTa9KTQ9UlWMgMZLz08wX4h74wAVfUoWyNPSCPHByszTGXlU2n6SS7Br9nTp5CSecQH_Lw_1ENGi5ireBZG_CvQI6sQRewa3LdDwsbyvYy17Vm2WcmRTTlRPa3Q_OnnIFiJifk0CZIAdlQSiu1Jb9RUEacknC7eHQ1nNq5p3QY463QV-DIMyCeocJ4mlJuJKjuMhE8fGLu2Mvxi0FLUDPdSrDyD0w5ZGSBh-HiG7vQIZGHwV1YpEqgX4T6txrwgzpPJrdtG6vAB9iO6BOaSOb4kZ0-LPMijSkfx4BiaItNMFI2MjF7OTLEuhC-wIDtDhQ4W23_ioACV2P8kIgxCCiEUI32pvlmLVmhIh0citoAdt_Dl45C7W6gP9jbglr-xHK5905XHiCr7pb5zfidkiXdiqSlNiu3Q0MTSE6idC76ZYOP8tVIcYDY0VR4_iIDa8TooVy1BoOwIi3u34gYc9sTarjiLkXAt4NJRi7lBEj7ponSlQUixvywlPgQQOEQ3Lut_pDoD-EOhb_6iNDiYa73oRCOB-3dT-OnNU8ZiV6NxU3k8EWwJQ7szFyBK7BQhpdj5WWf2G5G3Ff6O3EICH8o3s-Eb2B__EA8gGYlZPuUfIAoCTvosEXt_OY=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

200 yards by 20' not a muffler bolt lost or a Huskee to be see for miles :)

Mornin' you guys! Got action comin'! You'll get it too! Going thru the wood lately! Good thing I've got some stuff I got green a few years ago. Solid.....locust and black maple. Maple has the good burn time and great heat from the locust. Have generator ready incase power goes out....but I actually like that.....peaceful!! LOL Growing up we lost power every winter at least few times! Us kids loved it. Could fool around and not get caught!

Hey Bobby, still cold down your way? Did you get any new snow from that last disturbance that passed by? We are scheduled to be hit by some leftovers coming this way.
Yah 1 degree...been cold and really windy up here on Watsons Hill. But yesterday afternoon wasn't bad for a few hrs. Very pretty out there now. Big flock of turkeys comes every morning and then the mid males. Known them since they were babies so like pets1 Bunch of Cardinals out there now. Also know me since babies! lol
Got 6"s few days ago. Helped to insulate this 200 yr old house! Saw the radar yesterday. Storm has a distinct rotation and tail. Winds may approach 70. But anything under 113 not bad. Snow will be moist and wet with temps near freezing so likely loose power. But Spring is rapidly approaching. Sun is hot!!! Will keep an eye on NOAA MOSAIC RADAR. Took Climatology in college. LOL Take care my friend!!!
How's the new "Mighty Mouses?"

Yah 1 degree...been cold and really windy up here on Watsons Hill. But yesterday afternoon wasn't bad for a few hrs. Very pretty out there now. Big flock of turkeys comes every morning and then the mid males. Known them since they were babies so like pets1 Bunch of Cardinals out there now. Also know me since babies! lol
Got 6"s few days ago. Helped to insulate this 200 yr old house! Saw the radar yesterday. Storm has a distinct rotation and tail. Winds may approach 70. But anything under 113 not bad. Snow will be moist and wet with temps near freezing so likely loose power. But Spring is rapidly approaching. Sun is hot!!! Will keep an eye on NOAA MOSAIC RADAR. Took Climatology in college. LOL Take care my friend!!!
Kept the radar mosaic as home page for years. I know when a day off is coming as soon as a system breaks over the Rockies. Always kept it a secret so the groundies think I'm a swami.
image%3A19140.jpg

Does she still Lobster?

As far as I know she does......has a smaller boat and fishes way up the bay...Union River etc....just to keep busy. She married the Wess of Wesmac Boats so she runs the sea trials etc when they launch a new one....they build 7 models from 36' to 54'....the long ones are real flat aft and really go good with enough power!!!!!

All the Mighty Mouses are running great,at least so far and the last experimental one I built now has enough hours on it that I think it will last/survive for time to come. Wanted to put 40 - 50 hours on it to prove it would stay together with RPM that high and the changes in the upper transfers requiring the addition of liquid aluminum to seal them up and a little re direction. The carb requires a little modification as well as the airfilter to get more air and fuel into the cylinder.

Gotta run to Ellsworth and get Hoss some extra hay first thing this morning......top the pile off whilst I can stihl back down to it......hate dragging hay bales through 12-16" snow. Then load up the tractor and bring that home to clear the drives........'spose to start snowing proper around noon....need to get all that stuff done before then....

Latest posts

Back