Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cliff, good to see you. Congrats to your boy, time flies doesn't it? Hope you get back into the saws someday but I also know how life happens. Thanks for popping in now and then.

I'm watching Alaska the Last Frontier right now. Darn good show. BTW, nothing like running saws from the morning till dark.

Im applying for a job tomorrow. :msp_scared: I need to fund the saws some how. :msp_unsure:

I might have to pick up a 2100cd as a reward for myself staying sane bagging groceries. :dizzy:(assuming I get hired :givebeer:)

Mornin All......Another day of soldering ahead.......after I put a new blade on the mower.... and get the oil changed.......and get it fueled and running before I go in to work at 8 this morning. That way the OL can chase that thing around the lawn and then clean out the dandilions and other large weeds from our garden.....so I can go up to Hoss's and bring home the tractor and till our garden...after work....gotta get that K 130 going too.....them weeds ain't waiting!!!!!

Damn.....I'm glad springtime in Maine is short....

Damn.....I'm glad springtime in Maine is short....[/QUOTE]

Like an old timer told me once----- ain't but 2 seasons in Maine - winter and 4th of July.

Latest posts

Back