Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening fellas.

Training starts tomorrow. 3 days of easy living. Don't have to go in till 8. Free lunch, leave at 5 get a free dinner on the company Tuesday Wednesday. This should be good.

Prayers out to my favorite "Slug".

If anyone talks to the ole' boy or his wife tell him I send my best and it's too damn quiet in here!!

just figured out the truck has a 6 CD changer....thats 5 more CDs than I own.

Hope John is doing better. i know hes gotta hate being stuck in there. Wife and I are both keeping him in our prayers.

attachment.php

Get well soon present for John ???

just figured out the truck has a 6 CD changer....thats 5 more CDs than I own.

Hope John is doing better. i know hes gotta hate being stuck in there. Wife and I are both keeping him in our prayers.

You know if it'll play Mp3 CDs you only need one cd to pretty much have more music than you can listen too. Mp3 CD player on the bike has one cd with 300 plus songs on it. LOL

Rick

I have been rebuilding a very old cutting torch today....
Lets hope I dont explode! LOL

Is it wrong to search craigslist when your on vacation and find someone that is selling saws and call them????

I found a guy 2 minutes from where we are staying. Told me he has 10 saws for $50. 3 are Stihls. I told him I'll stop by tomorrow night and look at them. My Mountaineer is full and there is not any room. Wonder if the kids will ride on top on the way home :)

Is it wrong to search craigslist when your on vacation and find someone that is selling saws and call them????

I found a guy 2 minutes from where we are staying. Told me he has 10 saws for $50. 3 are Stihls. I told him I'll stop by tomorrow night and look at them. My Mountaineer is full and there is not any room. Wonder if the kids will ride on top on the way home :)

Ahh. The true CAD spirit. Always more room for saws. Good footrests and armrests for the kids:hmm3grin2orange: Worse case, pack them up and mail them home slow so you get packages when you get home. "Look what the guys sent me honey:msp_thumbup:

Beware home depot deals

Ok...Stihl is better than Husqvarna....whats the deal with these flippy caps? I want to buy a saw from Homedepot! What bar oil is best? Really how hard is that one.

I will come up with some more...Happy Newyear!

I would be real careful buying any chainsaw-welder etc from Home Depot! They have cheaper versions made for them to sell at lower prices.. SO BEWARE!!

Latest posts

Back