Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron I have some mini Mac carcasses you might take in trade for that baby. Just think it over. Those were sharp looking saws.

Well made it through a tough week/month. This upcoming month will be better. Glad for the job I have but boy is it a pain. My wife always reminds me how blessed I am. Time to relax, spend the weekend with the family, take my first trailer load of trash and limbs to the dump and go from there.

Anyone have use for a nice Husky 36? I have one on CL. No interest yet but we'll see how the weekend goes. If not then off to the bay with it. Let me know.

Making a wish upon a :star: for a friend.

Gonna go snuggle with my son. He actually asked and before he gets to cool I'll take the time I can get.

BBL

View attachment 312393

View attachment 312394

Nice looking saw. Great deal too. Like it when you get a saw cheep and running with little to nothing.

You probly dont really have any idea just what this saw Is ?? :)

they will make a 346 roll belly up hoping to get scratched instead of beat on !!

with some work they are like a turbo was installed.

195 compression stock is not unussuall from what i read,,havent checked this one.

Ron I have some mini Mac carcasses you might take in trade for that baby. Just think it over. Those were sharp looking saws.

Ya got me to thinkin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:msp_sneaky:

trip to NH,,visit with pickup truck,,could hold 100 minimmacs !!!

you keep away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOl !!!!!1

caint keep up,,goin the way of DAn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yup,,cal it ,,dannydown !!!

You probly dont really have any idea just what this saw Is ?? :)

they will make a 346 roll belly up hoping to get scratched instead of beat on !!

with some work they are like a turbo was installed.

195 compression stock is not unussuall from what i read,,havent checked this one.

So you wouldn't take the Craftsman with the newly gone though carb in trade?:hmm3grin2orange:

I don't care how old you are. It feels good to go home.

Caught up with my folks a little last night. Dad and I are sitting drinking coffee this morning. Fixing to head to the property and do some grass cutting and yard work.

nescafe%203in1.bmp

Do I have to send some of this stuff around to get the zzzzlackerz started ?

I think the AS server needs some spresso , slow up here this morning .
A friend of mine teaches , he doesn't drink coffee but loves expresso , he even has a spresso maker in his class for when he needs a jolt to stay ahead of his students , gets them hooked on the aroma , teases them because they can't have any but he can LOL .

Latest posts

Back