Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every day .........but the tinfoil hat cutdown half of the conversation :(

John , here's the hat , my fathers from the 70's so you see , I get it honestly LOL

2013-09-21+17.24.20.jpg

2013-09-21+17.24.35.jpg

The dents are from me and my brother seeing who could take the hardest hits from a hammer ..... Good times that LOL

Not how I planned my day. Got a call at 930 looking for some saw help.. He wanted to borrow something he could use... (good uncle, do trust him) So I proceded to spend about 2 hours running the 660 and 372 cuttin up a oak tree. Managed to about knock myself out. Hanging off the 60" handle on the cant hook when it slipped outta the bark. Laid me flat out on the ground hahaha

Now off for some bieres to celebrate a bachelors last wknd :heart:

:rock:

Jimmy, any hook ups on old piles of loggin saws? I have a thing for 288s, 372s, and 394s

May have managed a hook up this weekend. If he calls/texts/emails I'll take the ride and let you know. Out east of me by an hour.

Looks like it is high time for a fight now, as very little has been going on after the hackings.

The big question is what to fight about? :msp_confused::laugh::laugh:

All you old farts got nothing better to do than hang out here and talk about the glory days.

The whole lot of ya needs to get out and run a few saws!

How's that for starting a fight?

Been a busy day today....NOS Volvo radiator and NOS OEM front mudflaps arrived from Yuma this morning...nice stuff!!! Also I am very impressed again by this company in Winsor CT that I've been buying great quality euro parts from....ordered all new radiator hoses (3) 9:00PM Thursday night online...here this morning..... $24 shipped!!

Drained and pulled the drive unit off the boat....took it to the dealer to be pressure tested and resealed...said they would get right on it Monday....told them I needed before next weekend. Want to get out to the island for a couple days before we head off to Scotland....gotta pull the outboard out of the water before we go too.....can't leave that in the water this time of yr unattended....don't need to be worrying about things like that whilst traveling....

Rain tomorrow.....be rolling around under that Volvo most of the day I expect....should be able to wrap that project up by next weekend...

Latest posts

Back