Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a busy day today....NOS Volvo radiator and NOS OEM front mudflaps arrived from Yuma this morning...nice stuff!!! Also I am very impressed again by this company in Winsor CT that I've been buying great quality euro parts from....ordered all new radiator hoses (3) 9:00PM Thursday night online...here this morning..... $24 shipped!!

Drained and pulled the drive unit off the boat....took it to the dealer to be pressure tested and resealed...said they would get right on it Monday....told them I needed before next weekend. Want to get out to the island for a couple days before we head off to Scotland....gotta pull the outboard out of the water before we go too.....can't leave that in the water this time of yr unattended....don't need to be worrying about things like that whilst traveling....

Rain tomorrow.....be rolling around under that Volvo most of the day I expect....should be able to wrap that project up by next weekend...

My 1994 Volvo is fine, and the Turbo is doing what it was made for! :D

Was going to tell Robin to try and hook up with an AS member from the home country but I dont think we have any members there , too cheep to get internet LOL
Better off trying to meet up with Nikko .

Hey guys.
I didnt get much cleaning done, but I did melt down my little scraps of lead sheet.
Damn stuff shrinks a lot when it melts...
3/4 of a pot ended up melting down to less than 1/4.....
Did get about 8# though.....
Some of the stuff just wouldnt melt?

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the shop...
All I cleaned today was the bathroom.....

Hey Robin , when you headin to the other side of the pond ?

Leaving Boston on 10/05... stop at Dublin and then fly on to Glasgow.....then get on the bus with the rest of the Q-tips and go looking at stuff.........damn I really must be getting old....LOL!!! Good thing is I don't have to lug nothin', don't have to worry about nuthin', where to stay each night.....where to eat.....just tell 'em what I want to drink....and "presto" it'll be in muh hand......this married thing is going good right now....LOLOLOL!!!!!

John , here's the hat , my fathers from the 70's so you see , I get it honestly LOL
The dents are from me and my brother seeing who could take the hardest hits from a hammer ..... Good times that LOL

And it is apparent who took the hardest hits !! :)

Leaving Boston on 10/05... stop at Dublin and then fly on to Glasgow.....then get on the bus with the rest of the Q-tips and go looking at stuff.........damn I really must be getting old....LOL!!! Good thing is I don't have to lug nothin', don't have to worry about nuthin', where to stay each night.....where to eat.....just tell 'em what I want to drink....and "presto" it'll be in muh hand......this married thing is going good right now....LOLOLOL!!!!!

All inclusive Seniors tour package with an attendant ?

My 1994 Volvo is fine, and the Turbo is doing what it was made for! :D

This old girl is a bit older....1976 244 DL 77,000 miles..no rust been sitting in storage for many yrs...restoring it for my daughter....going right through it and replacing anything of question.....all new brakes, hoses, timing belt, all fan belts etc. etc. etc. Should be a very nice unit when done...heavy, safe.....has a vanity license plate....reads "TURTLE"...LOL!! No turbo...LOL!!!

John , here's the hat , my fathers from the 70's so you see , I get it honestly LOL

2013-09-21+17.24.20.jpg

2013-09-21+17.24.35.jpg

The dents are from me and my brother seeing who could take the hardest hits from a hammer ..... Good times that LOL

Well that splains why you rode the short bus then. too many hits to the head.

m

Latest posts

Back