Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pressure rating on the line? Swivel on one end? Raleigh Durham Rubber and Gasket can make them....as well as Gregory Poole CAT. On Site hose also comes to mind. All local people with super service.

It was a 59"....largest Stihl branded available.

Couple hundred pounds. 45° hard line elbow on one end and a 1/8" npt fitting on the other end.

I think what Sparky is telling us is he's been tweaking that truck last few weeks....kept mumbling something about rolling coal yesterday. Maybe he's getting into heavy hauling from the mines in WV and Kentucky?

Crazy question fellas

I was thinkin..........scary thot right?!

Anywho can I just remove one case half on the 372 so I can replace the case gasket?

Figured I would pull the flywheel side that way I don't have to replace the seal or oring on clutch side

Thots?

Crazy question fellas

Anywho can I just remove one case half on the 372 so I can replace the case gasket?

Figured I would pull the flywheel side that way I don't have to replace the seal or oring on clutch side

Thots?

No reason at all you can't do it that way ! A little easier !

Mounted a scope on this 597 today , only thing I did all day besides sleep !

Got to paint the stock,its real tree camo , but has a pink cast to it ? Never seen anything like it before ? Looked at stocks ! Buy the gun just as cheap ! Just gonna paint the sucker some color , besides pink ! LOL

No reason at all you can't do it that way ! A little easier !

I looked for parts today on eBay

Called the local dealer

The parts are cheap enough

Just hate the lil oring!

Figure it would save time and frustration

Gonna change the rings too

I looked at my poor saw again last nite.......it's really clean around the area where the gasket came from

Would that be from mix escaping or air rushing in?

My Sister told me shes having a wiener roast to raise more money for me !! She said a lot of people she knows didn't go to the hog roast because it was to far away,but they will go to this. LOL
Think its getting a little out of hand now !

Called the local dealer

Just hate the lil oring!

I looked at my poor saw again last nite.......it's really clean around the area where the gasket came from

Little of both.

Crazy question fellas

Thots?

Risky.....you will have the crank loose on one end this moveable and you will still have to heat and center the crank.

Called the local dealer

Just hate the lil oring!

Yep.

Latest posts

Back