Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rob! Call me if you get a minute.. just left FedEx... :angry:

John... you just keep taking care of John and the saws will work themselves out. As I told a good friend this weekend..saws will wait!

Gorgeous day here... sunny and high 60's right now. Just took a senic lunch after dealing with FedEx.. calmed me down nicely.

Hey Rob! Call me if you get a minute.. just left FedEx... :angry:

John... you just keep taking care of John and the saws will work themselves out. As I told a good friend this weekend..saws will wait!

Gorgeous day here... sunny and high 60's right now. Just took a senic lunch after dealing with FedEx.. calmed me down nicely.

Your box of parts going to be a while yet. Kinda heavy ! LOL

Your box of parts going to be a while yet. Kinda heavy ! LOL

My wife would appreciate it take a while! I'm deep into this bathroom project that I'm not motivated to do at all.

Bathroom was wall papered in '86 and had a textured/blown ceiling. At some point it was painted over the wall paper and the ceiling [that was in poor shape due to lack of utilization of the vent fan and hot showers] was patched. Wife decided it all had to be fixed and stripped the wall paper. Then she decided we needed to fix that ceiling but won't take a flat ceiling as the rest of the house is textured. I've scraped the ceiling and now fixing the previous poor repair jobs. Then to learn how to use my new hopper gun sprayer....:confused2:

After the ceiling is fixed just skim coat the walls, paint, new mirror, new light fixtures, new sink faucet, new trim... and we're done! So simple it should be done in 30 minutes.... or so she says.:bang:

Nothing but slackers today !

Called the therapy place to see when they were coming ? Not till tomorrow ! Told me Fri. they would be here Mon. Only going to be here tues & fri. this week ? Better than 4-5 days a week ! LOL

Called the therapy place to see when they were coming ? Not till tomorrow ! Told me Fri. they would be here Mon. Only going to be here tues & fri. this week ? Better than 4-5 days a week ! LOL

Therapy ???
you can go to my group but they are ALL crazy !!!!!!!!!! :)

Did you tell them you had to get back to the fight thread and didn't have time for them? :msp_sneaky:

The hunt for fuzzy whitetail deer starts in 2 weeks!

Duck season starts in 4 weeks wahoooooooooo!

Suppose to start hydrants Sunday night

Hopin there is a remington versa max in my near future!
SX3! :msp_tongue: Just priced a new 20ga for the female shooters that shoot with us.. OUCH!

Latest posts

Back