Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you they'd know me when it was all over! Glad it got to you. Now get when you go to rebuilding it let me know. I got a line on parts and the bar, chain, and clutch that was on that chain can be had too for the price of a cold beer probably.

Jerry , the roller has no brakes so you have to shift between foward/reverse and wait till you get it to stop , not good in tight places LOL
John , build me an oh44 , I don't have one of them , I don't need a bar , I've got plenty of spare 16" .
Thanks for waking me up LP , these tiny little kotten kandies sure make you deam all over the place , I might have to go see the confectioner , and get sumthin different , save these for John LOL

Anything with the 426 was something ! WOW !!

Not far from me some people have a 70 Cuda convertible 426 ! That is as rare as any car out there ! They race it on the weekends ! STUPID !!

May as well have some fun with it if they can afford to own it. No use saving it cause you can`t take it with you,only the memories.

Jerry , the roller has no brakes so you have to shift between foward/reverse and wait till you get it to stop , not good in tight places LOL
John , build me an oh44 , I don't have one of them , I don't need a bar , I've got plenty of spare 16" .
Thanks for waking me up LP , these tiny little kotten kandies sure make you deam all over the place , I might have to go see the confectioner , and get sumthin different , save these for John LOL

Just put the biggest Hooskies at the end of the run,when the roller hits them it will act as a bit of a bumper and help you stop.....LOL
Must smell to the high heavens when the heat from the sun gets to them crushed Hooskies.

Latest posts

Back