Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ol Buddy. How is Idaho?
Ever go to the Basque area?
I've hunted and fished the Hells Canyon area and meet a couple Basque sheep herders but that's it. Sure a thrill to listen to them communicating back and forth in the evening with their Basque cries, keeping track of each other I've been told.

Bit of a battle, took two days to get here and 9 hours total standing in lineups to get rebooked flights, luggage finally got here today so now happy and having good times. Birthday parties,dance sessions, fairs and even a carwash thrown in today,many good meals already.:):)

Bit of a battle, took two days to get here and 9 hours total standing in lineups to get rebooked flights, luggage finally got here today so now happy and having good times. Birthday parties,dance sessions, fairs and even a carwash thrown in today,many good meals already.:):)
Not a good trip , but ya got there in one piece !! I hate that waiting crap no matter where of what for !!

Back from the island.....Jerry....Glad you had the patience to keep it together and get where you were headed!!! Happy congrats to yer daughter!!!!!!! Too!!! Travel is awesome when it goes good and really sucks when there are problems.......Hope the whole process goes well for you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtOKwUPYVhWtZGh0-tBBdVGFzQu3alPU5J6JWkxe8LiqfC5xbxuwBmSbNKqtHqjG0FDSTHWkGQ=w1280-h805-no

Slackerz !!!!

While we were at the island last Saturday, my friend Lincoln brought us down a dozen lobsters and this slab of fresh caught that morning Halibut.....it was a little over 3 lbs I'd guess!!! MMMMMMmmmmmmm Fresh veggies from our garden too!!! Mashed sweet taters!!! MMMMmmmmm!!!

Steve and Rosie came down on the forth and we attacked the bugs.....only two left when we were done!!!

DSC_0389.JPG DSC_0391.JPG DSC_0392.JPG DSC_0395.JPG

Latest posts

Back