Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p50 pioneer 135$ in nice shape

one p50 pioneer is sold .. i will take 125$ for the other one has great compression .24inch bar good chain
606-878-6285

Last edited:
Anyone have use of any of the following... I posted them on the "other swap meet" but evidently they are "usefull items"... LOL

Coleman Powermate 2500w generator - Verticle shaft engine type and runs great! Grandfather bought in 1999 b/c of the 2000 scare run maybe 3-6hrs

Honda 1000i Generator not sure what owner wants from it. Retired minister of ours that had it at a cabin in CO. Super quiet he says...

Honda WX10 Water Pump

Make any reasonable offer via PM if you're interested in any of the above...

Here's the one you wanted. http://www.arboristsite.com/off-topic-forum/200123.htm

It won't work......

The older 08S has a different starter setup. The recoils with the rectangular tag have pawls and those old logo types have cups in the flywheel.....

Thanks for sharing that info. :msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup: That whole parts 08S needs a new home IMO. Turns through and missing fasteners, thats all I know about it.

scooterbum u will be very happy with the p50
thanks ben
thats why i am selling .. i am in a hard place pay bills

Last edited:
084 bar

Looking for a 36"+ large mount stihl bar for an 084, 3002 serial number if it's stihl and 14mm slot. Let me know what you've got, I've got stuff and cash. Thanks

Just took in trade a grey echo 6700. 670 parts should work too.

Looking for a clutch cover with brake handle and complete muffler assembly with brackets etc. Let me know what you need for trade etc? Another handle maybe too.

echo6700003.jpg

I have a very good friend that is wanting a husky 2100 or the like in a bad way. All he has for trade is cash. PM me if you can help him out with his fantasy lol.

Hey guys ... need a Mac 'points' coil from a 10 Series saw. Part number is 87246A ... please PM me if you have one. I have ca$h and stuff. TIA ..

Latest posts

Back