Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scoot,its mostly your fault I need this 330 top end! After I talked to you,just had to have one! LOL

So? You think that'll make me feel guilty???? Fat chance LOL !!!

You'll love it, mod the muffler and advance the timing about half a key worth. She'll rip !!

Ive got a Pretty good looking Husky 350 in need of crank seals. starts up, then dies. Good P/C . no broken parts. no Bar/chain
If anyone is looking for one of these to get going let me know.

in need of:
20" bar D009 mount (for the L77)
also if someone has some of those handy Mac 10-10/series air filters im in need.

ms441 3/4 Wrap

Looking to get a 3/4 wrap for my ms441... anyone have one they want to part with?

Dont have much to trade couple old Crafstman (Poulan) top handle parts saws.... some pay-pal green is always tradable.

dw

I have a echo 3900 I put a used coil in and made some test cuts. Well the used coil is dead too and I am not buying a new coil for this 39cc saw. Still have a new air filter in route.

Open to trades PHO or with a used .325 64dl b+c, because a new oem coil is $80 and it's not worth that to me with all the saws I still have on the shelves.

3900fix4000p003.jpg

3900fix4000p006.jpg

3900fix4000p007.jpg

3900fix4000p001.jpg

Looking to get a 3/4 wrap for my ms441... anyone have one they want to part with?

Dont have much to trade couple old Crafstman (Poulan) top handle parts saws.... some pay-pal green is always tradable.

dw

I have a new one.........make me an offer.

I have a echo 3900 I put a used coil in and made some test cuts. Well the used coil is dead too and I am not buying a new coil for this 39cc saw. Still have a new air filter in route.

Open to trades PHO or with a used .325 64dl b+c, because a new oem coil is $80 and it's not worth that to me with all the saws I still have on the shelves.

3900fix4000p003.jpg

3900fix4000p006.jpg

3900fix4000p007.jpg

3900fix4000p001.jpg

It was about that time that Echo was giving a lifetime ignition warranty on saws. They (Echo) warrantied one for me on a CS-6700 that was several years old, worth a try......

All I had to do was take the saw to them, they wrote down the serial number, verified with Echo, and sent me a new coil....

I might check with my stihl echo dealer if I ever get over that way again. About 35 mins one way.

My echo dolmar dealer 20 mins one way is a worthless pos imo and I wont go there. I checked with him already and he wanted paperwork and he refused to do it and told me to contact echo myself.

Oh I dissected the old coil already anyways. So that wont help my case. :eek2:

Last edited:
Mark I have one of the 3400-4000 style handles I can send you. Send me your address. I'll be at the P.O. shipping packages on thursday or friday. Gotta get caught up...

On another note...

I'm looking for two 530024476 Poulan 3400-4000 series spike sets. Anyone here have any of these that you can spare?

Mark, you can have this one if you want. The bottom looks different from the one in the pic, maybe somebody removed the base??? and some scratches on it. It might be junk if your looking for one for a restore.

IMG_7443_zpsb2e3b9f8.jpg

Latest posts

Back