Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out the 42cc P&C wont work, without major mods.
So im needing a 36cc p&c for mine! :)

I still have this 192t im looking to get rid of.

i have a wild thingy i believe is the 42cc,, you can have the engine if it will do you any good,, its in good shape

That would be great !!

I have a young man here that's 15 and doing great learning one end of a tool from another. He actually unhooked his video game systems and packed them up and put them in a closet.
So far he's torn down and fixed everything I've thrown at him. He's like a big sponge, tell or show him once and that's it.
He even did a Mini Mac last night, typical fuel system job. Tore it down and back together in 1.5 hrs and didn't complain once. Great kid just had a ruff time coming up but he's turned a 180 here. Just hope I can keep him going in the right direction.

Let me know what you need for it. Scoot

That would be great !!

I have a young man here that's 15 and doing great learning one end of a tool from another. He actually unhooked his video game systems and packed them up and put them in a closet.
So far he's torn down and fixed everything I've thrown at him. He's like a big sponge, tell or show him once and that's it.
He even did a Mini Mac last night, typical fuel system job. Tore it down and back together in 1.5 hrs and didn't complain once. Great kid just had a ruff time coming up but he's turned a 180 here. Just hope I can keep him going in the right direction.

heck scoot i don't want anything for it,,, just pm me your addy and i can have it out to you hopefully tomorrow,, i have another saw in mind too for you,, its a little skil saw that needs the fuel system worked over,, it will run on prime,,i will send it and the poulan engine both

That would be great !!

Scoot that sounds very very good so far! First I ever heard of anyone touching a mini-mac and not complain or take a hammer to it!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange: He has some great potential !!!! Good luck!!

That would be great !!

Send me a p m with your address, I would like to send you another project for the youngin

I dug out a decent 181 cylinder for Randy and it's leaving this morning. I'm sure he could use another though, knowing how crazy he gets with his grinder.

The pistons are tough to find......I need to figure out what else will work in those.....Ideas?

The pistons are tough to find......I need to figure out what else will work in those.....Ideas?

064 pistons work good in a 181/281 jug although you need the appropriate wrist pin bearing. They're a little taller than a 181/281 piston as well.

As far as full-circle, thin ring pistons the 181 slug is about it.

I've always wondered about the Efco/Olympyk 981 slug.

064 pistons work good in a 181/281 jug although you need the appropriate wrist pin bearing. They're a little taller than a 181/281 piston as well.

As far as full-circle, thin ring pistons the 181 slug is about it.

I've always wondered about the Efco/Olympyk 981 slug.

Would a piston from a Jonsered 80 work, since I believe the stroke, and bore are the same. Maybe?

Send me a p m with your address, I would like to send you another project for the youngin

i have a wild thingy i believe is the 42cc,, you can have the engine if it will do you any good,, its in good shape

Very generous of both of you guys. It'll be a nice surprise to say the least. Given time I will repay you both. At least let me cover shipping. Scoot

Scoot,one more wouldn't hurt would it? LOL Think I have one he would like?

You guys never cease to amaze me. T-Bone just like the others, it'll be greatly appreciated. I see a flame here I don't want to see go out.
I'm pretty low on project saws, sent a bunch to the local small engine repair class awhile back.
He liked my old Bolens so much I told him there was one out behind the shop that needed an engine transplant. An old H18XL. Turned my back for a few minutes and next thing I know he's dragging it around to the shop. We got to a stopping point because we had to find some hook up bits for the driveshaft and that's when he started looking over my shoulder while I tore down an 066. The bug has him!!!

This'll be great, he'll be able to get a taste of working and maybe sell a couple saws for some coin.Where he was they never let him do anything.
I'll try and get some pics up of stuff he's working on. Thanks again Ya'll !! Scoot

You guys never cease to amaze me. T-Bone just like the others, it'll be greatly appreciated. I see a flame here I don't want to see go out.
I'm pretty low on project saws, sent a bunch to the local small engine repair class awhile back.
He liked my old Bolens so much I told him there was one out behind the shop that needed an engine transplant. An old H18XL. Turned my back for a few minutes and next thing I know he's dragging it around to the shop. We got to a stopping point because we had to find some hook up bits for the driveshaft and that's when he started looking over my shoulder while I tore down an 066. The bug has him!!!

This'll be great, he'll be able to get a taste of working and maybe sell a couple saws for some coin.Where he was they never let him do anything.
I'll try and get some pics up of stuff he's working on. Thanks again Ya'll !! Scoot

How many more do you have room for?

Back