Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for an 038 mag muffler

I have some 026 parts and green backs if needed.

I have an 038 muffler. It is rough, but solid. I think it is a dual port, but I am not sure. I do not need anything for an 026, but I need a fuel tank for a McCulloch 850 or 895. If yu are interested send me a PM and I will check on the muffler tomorrow. Tom

Does anyone have a good chainbrake/cover to fit a Poulan 2500? Possibly a wildthing one will fit? I have a nice running 2500 trim saw, but it really needs a brake.

I have one for you, its from a 46cc Craftsman (fits my 2900) PM me your addy.
BTW, I think I owe you for something, so it's "on the house"
jim

Does anyone have a 351/353/346 crankcase??? I am trying to fix a saw for someone that was destroyed and I don't have a spare in my shop (yeah, I know, tough to believe!). Even a PTO side would be OK....

Taking another stab at someone possibly having a sprocket/clutch cover for a JD 80EV / Echo CS750EVL. Last time I inquired I believe Modifiedmark suggested that other ones from slightly smaller versions of the saws would also work? It's for an old timer neighbor of mine who isn't gonna have too many more chances at running his 80EV and I'd like to help him get it goin' again if I can.

Not much to trade 'cept caish.

TIA.

Does anyone have a 351/353/346 crankcase??? I am trying to fix a saw for someone that was destroyed and I don't have a spare in my shop (yeah, I know, tough to believe!). Even a PTO side would be OK....

I've got one that was welded......you may have seen it before.

Ya want it?

Taking another stab at someone possibly having a sprocket/clutch cover for a JD 80EV / Echo CS750EVL. Last time I inquired I believe Modifiedmark suggested that other ones from slightly smaller versions of the saws would also work? It's for an old timer neighbor of mine who isn't gonna have too many more chances at running his 80EV and I'd like to help him get it goin' again if I can.

Not much to trade 'cept caish.

TIA.

Cs330evlp would that cover work? I have a parts saw if it will work and anything else

Cs330evlp would that cover work? I have a parts saw if it will work and anything else

Thanks, but I think that'd be a little too small for the application.

600/700 Echo series maybe? I just can't recall since it's been over a year since I inquired about this last time around.

600/700 Echo series maybe? I just can't recall since it's been over a year since I inquired about this last time around.

I have an echo 670 clutch cover, no brake guts or handle, but the cover is in great shape. Would that work for you?

602. 702 will work and I'm pretty sure the 601-701 covers will too.

Mine is wearing a cover from a 602 right now. I'm not sure if I ever seen a CS-750 cover that wasnt cracked.

Mine is wearing a cover from a 602 right now. I'm not sure if I ever seen a CS-750 cover that wasnt cracked.

Mark, you are right about the covers interchanging. I have a 602VL wearing a 702VL clutch cover. It fits fine but the brake doesn't work - strange looking mechanism like drum brakes on a car. Want to trade?

100_0856.jpg

100_0857.jpg

100_0858.jpg

Al.

Does anyone have 2 starter prawls for a 064/066 laying around? I snapped one and the other is probably going to go on the next start up. Both the "nipples" that hold them to the metal piece that retracts the prawls are gone :msp_sad:

Those covers seem to be equally as obsolete. FWIW, the part number for the 750 cover is 433-010-1243-1 and the cover for the 602/702 is 433-110-1023-0 (chainbrake version).

The 670 cover looks like a completely different animal, but the offer is certainly appreciated.

WTT MS 290 VGC 15 tanks used

I am looking for an MS 260. If you have one for sale, let me know. I want to sell or trade my saw to get the 260. If your saw is a basket case, fine, I can deal with it!

Latest posts

Back