Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a few 372xp parts or a parts saw from that family. I've got stuff for trading and the never popular worthless gubermint notes.

wanted

I need an oil pump drive gear for a 026. The one that goes inside the plastic non adjustable pump housing. They are usually cracked on the plastic cases. Mine had a jammed drive gear that has flat sided the teeth :( My housing is good. Have parts and paper to trade. Hope to get my parts list posted between Christmas and new years.

I need an oil pump drive gear for a 026. The one that goes inside the plastic non adjustable pump housing. They are usually cracked on the plastic cases. Mine had a jammed drive gear that has flat sided the teeth :( My housing is good. Have parts and paper to trade. Hope to get my parts list posted between Christmas and new years.

Your inbox is full.

Is the 024 the same as the 026? I may have an 024 pump laying around.

I have a few 372 things too, not a complete project saw but a few parts kicking about.

I bought a open port 365 with a busted case......I've got a top end and a case, covers etc. Think I just need an intake boot and clamp and a muffler.

I bought a open port 365 with a busted case......I've got a top end and a case, covers etc. Think I just need an intake boot and clamp and a muffler.

Intake boot and clamp I have for sure, muffler I'd have to check on. I think all my mufflers are gone. I can get the intake boot and clamp on the way in the a.m., I have shtuff to mail to other members anyway.

Intake boot and clamp I have for sure, muffler I'd have to check on. I think all my mufflers are gone. I can get the intake boot and clamp on the way in the a.m., I have shtuff to mail to other members anyway.

:cheers:

Randy
I have a muff, its dented in the front he that matters....

I could run with that.........:msp_tongue:

I'm gonna let it go.

The dent wouldn't bother me at all......does it have the brace?

Im rebuilding a 357xp for a friend, he took the saw half apart to see how scored it was. LOST a bunch of bits and pieces.

Need throttle linkage, whats the deal with the plastic clamp on the intake? Is there something to fix that? Muffler screws for the bracket, oh yeah and a piston and ring;)

got a few bits and pieces to trade.

Looking for a chain brake handle for a Jonsered 630 (1983). Just started with the CAD, so not much to trade but cash :biggrin:

Back