Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS 441 Handle/Tank Housing

I'm looking for a Handle/Tank for a MS441. I'm sure that I have some worthwhile trading materials here somewhere.

On that 272 case, what are you guys doing with the air intake?? Id be interested if you two didn't need it.

Have I homolite 240 Id love to get rid of, rope is broken and I don't really care to fix it to check if it has compression. Came in a pile of saws I got. Thanks, Matt

On that 272 case, what are you guys doing with the air intake?? Id be interested if you two didn't need it.

Have I homolite 240 Id love to get rid of, rope is broken and I don't really care to fix it to check if it has compression. Came in a pile of saws I got. Thanks, Matt

Sorry Matt, that was the first thing requested.......

new to me

I acquired a new toy today , I got a husky 365 special and some how the wrap handle got broken off of it , just puttin feelers out there

I have a guy that wants to replace his Ryobi 10532. He toasted the cylinder and loved that little saw, does anyone have a usable cylinder or a complete decent running saw? All I can do is pass on the price to him. TIA......

I have a guy that wants to replace his Ryobi 10532. He toasted the cylinder and loved that little saw, does anyone have a usable cylinder or a complete decent running saw? All I can do is pass on the price to him. TIA......

There's a guy in the trading post that has two Redmax GZ4000 parts saws- are those similar to that Ryobi?

do i have any suckers,, i mean takers for this,,, with a small amount of cleanup it would look new again,, if i remember right the comp is good but it needs a coil,, since so many of you guys have helped me out i am not asking anything for it unless you live in japan or some crazy place like that,,, now listen guys,, i f no one wants it i will close my eyes on my address list and pick someone to send it to:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

View attachment 277984View attachment 277985View attachment 277986

do i have any suckers,, i mean takers for this,,, with a small amount of cleanup it would look new again,, if i remember right the comp is good but it needs a coil,, since so many of you guys have helped me out i am not asking anything for it unless you live in japan or some crazy place like that,,, now listen guys,, i f no one wants it i will close my eyes on my address list and pick someone to send it to:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

How 'bout I send you a coil and save some other member some misery?

View attachment 277984View attachment 277985View attachment 277986

How is that 440 racing flywheel workin' for ya, Scott? :hmm3grin2orange:

Someone asked me for a poulan 2000 cylinder and I was going to give away a 010 p/c... If you see this, you suffered the misfortune of an inbox clean out massacre. Pm me.

Latest posts

Back