Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Yeah I've got one or two here now that I drilled. What's the difference between AO and KO again? Something to do with the adjuster?

IIRC the adjuster holes are smaller on the A095 bars than on the K095 bars. The tail profile looks a bit more narrow ('pointed') as well. I believe the A095 was the original mount used on the E-Z series Homelites. the K095 is the current 'one size fits many' bar for the E-Z and XL-101 series Homelites as well as the small Huskys and other Euro saws. Either would probably work for you.................without about equal amounts of modification work. here's my PP330 (K041 mount) wearing the K095 mount bar that I modified (oiler passages). I also had to file the stud slot just a hair as it was tight on the studs.

CAM00104_zpsfdec0617.jpg

Last edited:
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
here is the list,,, also i have the mount measurement to go with it if that helps,,, they are from 16" up to 20",,,, i will go out in the morn to get the total length of each one and add to the list,,, i thought about selling them to everyone but all i am asking is for the shipping,,, but there is a couple of things that i could use is 14" stihl small mount and a 20" stihl large mount for my neighbor
this is all the info i have on each bar,, i had absolutely no luck finding info on line

hv 22 63 GB 9mm 63 gauge hard
pl 58 20d sabre 8.0mm
st 1632563 dl67 12.3mm 63 guage sprocket
un 58 16 sabre 9.3 mm 58 guage hard
ux 10sl 5045 fe sugi hara has a huskie sticker on the sleeve 9.3mm 50 gauge sprocket
uhl 2058 GB k095 huskie 61 8mm 325 pitch
180 sfdd 175 oregon pro am 9.3mm 50 gauge sprocket echo
uhl 20 63 k095 8mm 63 gauge
20p 058 windsor 8.5mm 58 gauge hard tip
h20x214050sn windsor
253atme030 oregon 14mm 58 gauge hard
t4 dol 2463 GB dolmar do33 oregon 14mm 63 gauge hard
sta 5021 sabre 14mm 58 gauge hard

View attachment 278150View attachment 278151View attachment 278152View attachment 278153View attachment 278154

ok guys,,, these are spoken for
the Total bar
st 1632563 dl67 12.3mm 63 guage sprocket
un 58 16 sabre 9.3 mm 58 guage hard
ux 10sl 5045 fe sugi hara has a huskie sticker on the sleeve 9.3mm 50 gauge sprocket
uhl 2058 GB k095 huskie 61 8mm 325 pitch
uhl 20 63 k095 8mm 63 gauge
h20x214050sn windsor
t4 dol 2463 GB dolmar do33 oregon 14mm 63 gauge hard

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
still looking for a good 372xp x torq strato cylinder,also in need of a 385 xp crank. i just need this crank for mocking up cylinders so the crank can have bad threads or broken e clip. it just needs to have a good lower bearing and be able to use it to correctly measure port timing. i also need a 044,046,066 bottom end.they can have broken tabs and stripped screws. they just need to have a good crank and good bearings for measuring port timing.

old-cat

old-cat

Fir Man
I have an 038AV parts saw. Top cover, starter, engine block-cylinder good compression, usable carburetor. Gas tank/handle not useable but the parts are there. Full wrap handle that's partly broken, repairable? DIRTY saw.

axlr8

axlr8

ArboristSite Guru
Looking for a 14" B&C for a MS180c and one of these.....

attachment.php

Looking for the starter recoil assembly and the flywheel shroud, the piece that says 8hp on it. I do have mostly stihl parts and greenbacks for trade.

Thanks!!!!

Well, what happened to that dealio?! They are a dime adozen... but can also be repaired.. :)

LowVolt
Well, what happened to that dealio?! They are a dime adozen... but can also be repaired.. :)

Well I have taken out the plastic piece that houses the rope so many times that the metal tabs that are bent over to hold it are about to break. And also when you start up the splitter the starter recoils make an insanely loud screaming noise and the rope goes limp. I think the part of the starter housing that holds the tab of the recoil spring is wore out and the spring unwinds itself. Then I could not get off the hardware that I used to fix it so I had to twist and break it off.

Other than that it is fine. :D

I will take a dozen then! :cheers:

Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
Well I have taken out the plastic piece that houses the rope so many times that the metal tabs that are bent over to hold it are about to break. And also when you start up the splitter the starter recoils make an insanely loud screaming noise and the rope goes limp. I think the part of the starter housing that holds the tab of the recoil spring is wore out and the spring unwinds itself. Then I could not get off the hardware that I used to fix it so I had to twist and break it off.

Hmm .. I have a buddy that has one of those (I think) in his 'project' area. I'll look tomorrow.

If it were me, I'd be looking for a used Honda engine. Just sayin'.

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite

Sounds like you need to replace the starter clutch,that is what is doing the screaming. If you replace the recoil assembly and don't replace the starter clutch,it will tear it up also.

LowVolt
Hmm .. I have a buddy that has one of those (I think) in his 'project' area. I'll look tomorrow.

If it were me, I'd be looking for a used Honda engine. Just sayin'.

thanks! Yes I am also a huge fan of Honda engines. I have been trying to find but nothing is turning up. That briggs starts and runs very well.

Sounds like you need to replace the starter clutch,that is what is doing the screaming. If you replace the recoil assembly and don't replace the starter clutch,it will tear it up also.

yeah I know that it is one of the two. The recoil was just kinda messed up when I got it.

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Looking for a 14" B&C for a MS180c and one of these.....

attachment.php

Looking for the starter recoil assembly and the flywheel shroud, the piece that says 8hp on it. I do have mostly stihl parts and greenbacks for trade.

Thanks!!!!

Rory, I might have one as well. I'll do my best to remember to look tomorrow. PM me if I forget.... :msp_wink:

ramrat

ramrat

ArboristSite Member
I have some Pioneer saws that need to go. I have a farmsaw with clutch brake its in pieces in a box was told it needes piston and rings. I also have a white Holiday and a P26. I would say all these would be for parts. always looking for stihl stuff.

Latest posts