Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have most that on a parts saw that looks like it has never been cleaned, ( whats left of it ) no tank-hndl or topend, I think I have a cab w/fresh kit put in it and was tested. Can't check until evening.

Whatever you got, let me know. I dont care if they are dirty! ill send them through the USC and clean them up:) But all the small parts are what I need. I need alot of screws, and i want a brake handle with the holes in it. The solid ones piss me off.. but PM with what ever you can find please :)

Thanks In Advance! :)

I'm needing a brake lever for an 066/064. It needs to be for a 3/4 wrap part number 1122-792-9104 or 9105 will work. Got some junk to trade.

I am looking for a carb for my early 026. It does not have to be fully adjustable, it just needs to be good.
Let me know what you need.
thanks

I'm needing a brake lever for an 066/064. It needs to be for a 3/4 wrap part number 1122-792-9104 or 9105 will work. Got some junk to trade.

I'll be darned. So am I (for my 064), if you find more than one I will split the cost with you somehow. I came here to post up needing one, and saw your post.
Found a good deal on a 3/4 wrap the other day, not even thinking that the brake handle was different. Cant scrounge one at the local shops either, I don't know that there were many 3/4 wraps for 64's or 66's around here.

I need some shindaiwa 288 parts mostly case halves, or a complete crankcase, also need a piston and cylinder...

064 & 066 are different widths, Ed.....Which are you working on?

It's for my 064. I robbed the one off my 066 for now. The 066 is a little wider, but it still works fine. If I had to choose, I'd like the proper 9105 for the 064.

I put the Bing 49 carb kit in yesterday. She's back to screamin! :rock:
Thanks Again.

As of right now, I've got three NOS Poulan 3400/3800 and similar bucking spike/felling dog/big pointy teeth kits.

They look like the inside only... one spike in each kit, with the needed mounting screws for bolting it up to the case.

Also found I have two 306A type spikes, no mounting hardware, though.

Not sure I'll be collecting too many Poulans. I've got nothing against them... it's just that the Mac's and the few oddballs (including a couple of Poulans) will take up all the room. Not to mention parts... lots of room taken up with the little plastic drawer parts bins.

Trade for old Mac parts, preferably for the PM850 and other 82cc models. Got a lot of those that need to be put together and will need some parts for them. Functional auto oiler pumps and a/v mounts seem to be the big necessities. Shrouds, recoils, etc. are also worth offering up.

I can include some green papery stuff in the trade if what you're offering is worth more than what you're wanting to get your greasy paws on.

probably a stretch but...

Any one have a good set of plow lights? I just bought a 7.5ft Western Plow and one of the headlight buckets is completely busted off... Didn't realize new ones or AM kits would cost so much. It's the passenger side head light if someone has happened to bust their driver side and has just one spare.

Also Dave (a friend) is looking for a Poulan 3000/3300 P&C if anyone has one laying about...

PM me b/c I don't get to the board as often as I used to!

Thanks
Nathan

Here's the 3400 spike kit I was talking about. Not sure if it's the CV 3400/3800 type or the 3300/3400/3600 etc type. Sorry, forgot to turn the flash off.

attachment.php

Pp 255 turbo clean

Carl said to tell you all he sent me...I think that was supposed to be an inside password sort of thing. Anyway I have a pp255 turbo clean that I could use some parts for.
It needs, a Chain Brake complete assembly internals brake handle side cover the whole shooting match. It also needs a fuel cap , about 3 top cover screws, a recoil rope carrier white plastic gadget ,and 1 cylinder bolt. I am going to fix this and either probably never use it or give to some young fell just starting out. Either way I cannot get into too much money as it is a pp255 after all. Thanks Jeff

I'm needing a few bolts and av mounts for a 660. I need the cylinder bolts, and the bolts for the top cover and the muffler. I have a few parts for various huskies and worthless pictures of presidents.

Latest posts

Back