Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had kind of a rough time recently, trying to get my feet back under me, just here looking for parts to trade. I am looking for a 372 big bore kit, or someone who can make me a 50mm popup for my 372.

this saw says 9104 on the brake handle ,has the newer 3/4 wrap ,so i may have the wrong one ?

View attachment 309897View attachment 309898

Mine is a old 3/4 , found out the hard way the 9104 wouldn't work. LOL Put the half wrap back on till I found one , had to buy the parts saw to get it ! LOL I did use the rest of it, so it worked out just fine. LOL

Maybe the newer 3/4 takes the 9104 ? I don't know that much about them ?

I had kind of a rough time recently, trying to get my feet back under me, just here looking for parts to trade. I am looking for a 372 big bore kit, or someone who can make me a 50mm popup for my 372.

I have a Big Bore kit. What ya got to trade? :)

Here is my list...

Looking for, as of RIGHT now..

pair of usable 056 mag 2 cases,

some 041 points setups (can be incomplete, just need the armature, no flywheel.)

028 parts..

And if anyone has a cracked Stihl plastic gas tank, or top cover plastics, id be willing to buy... I got a plastic welder and I want to mess around with it :) haha ANYTHING works! :)

And if anyone has a cracked Stihl plastic gas tank, or top cover plastics, id be willing to buy... I got a plastic welder and I want to mess around with it :) haha ANYTHING works! :)

Does am ms180c top cover off a saw that got ran over by a forklift count? It's pretty rough...

I'm still looking for a good top cover if anyone has one.

Looking for, as of RIGHT now..

pair of usable 056 mag 2 cases,

some 041 points setups (can be incomplete, just need the armature, no flywheel.)

028 parts..

I've got a 056 here in a box.........

I've found myself with a few things I don't need or have any interest in. If you want more pics or info, let me know. This stuff needs to go somewhere it can be put to use and I need the space it's taking up.

I'm looking for:
complete chain brake/clutch cover assembly for a shindaiwa 360
carb box/air filter cover for a type 2 Poulan 3400
top cover, air filter cover, and air filter for a Poulan 3600, along with the associated hardware
probably a few other things I'm forgetting
Might trade or trade plus $$ for a project saw

Here's a Stihl 031AV I picked up yesterday. It's locked up, but at the same time, it isn't. The piston is at the bottom of the stroke and will move less than an eighth of an inch. I didn't see anything that looked like scoring in the cylinder, but there was some scuffing on the intake side(IIRC). The chrome lining in the cylinder is flaking and the brake parts are missing.

DSC_0211_zpsaab7c026.jpg

DSC_0212_zps8c8530ca.jpg

DSC_0213_zps9dfad808.jpg

Right here is the only damage I could see. At the radiused edge on the front of the saw, just below that round boss, there is a small chip.
DSC_0214_zps87aa3e32.jpg

Next is a husky 61 crankcase. I'm guessing this one sat for a while, possibly/probably outside. The crank won't spin and the piston won't move. I wouldn't mind keeping this one for a rebuild if I had the rest of the parts.
DSC_0215_zps71c38bf1.jpg

DSC_0216_zps2a9a6c93.jpg

DSC_0217_zpsef84f503.jpg

DSC_0218_zps923be113.jpg

Couple more:

Deal pending on the remington
Monkey Wards/Remington SL9(I think?) Missing the manual oiler button and the rubber on the rear handle. Fires on a prime. I don't recall if I checked compression, or seeing any scoring.
DSC_0220_zps04d316e5.jpg

DSC_0221_zps50648d89.jpg

DSC_0222_zps439b4689.jpg

Pioneer 1200. Missing AF/carb box cover, no air filter, cracked clutch cover, bent front handle, and the bracket that bolts the handle to the saw is broken. The mounting point on the case doesn't appear to be damaged. Don't recall checking compression or seeing any scoring, fires on a prime.
DSC_0223_zps3ec9a7e8.jpg

DSC_0224_zpse84ae652.jpg

DSC_0225_zpsdf9b6923.jpg

DSC_0226_zpscd87ad81.jpg

DSC_0227_zpsf9e86692.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back