Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone need dolmar 111 parts ??? ive got a complete saw good compression missing air filter cover
and ive got a echo little champ missing oil cap will strip or take them for parts

I have a Poulan Super 380 Pro.
Cylinder looks good, idles but stumbles when wound up.
I do not know if it oils, I did not put any bar oil in the tank.
I want to trade it for a Husky 4XX series saw.
Complete with bar/chain.

I can take pics, I do not have a way to check comp.
You can see some pics in the Poulan Thread.
We each pay shipping.

Send me a PM

That's how it should be here, I thank you and only posted the saw to help out members. Beats sending it to the dump when someone can use parts. I thought that it was cool what they did with the tank, the oil cap isn't installed on the chop saws and they break a hole between the cavities for more fuel. KZ

That's how it should be here, I thank you and only posted the saw to help out members. Beats sending it to the dump when someone can use parts. I thought that it was cool what they did with the tank, the oil cap isn't installed on the chop saws and they break a hole between the cavities for more fuel. KZ

I have a DM 54, which is the chop saw version of the 540. The hole for the oil cap is not knocked out.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, looking for some 268xp parts for the handle. I need the trigger lock and safety parts and could use the air filter assembly complete.

Back