Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a good jug and piston for a efco 162 / John deere cs62? Maybe a whole powerhead?
Thanks

Anyone have a bunch of 1/4" 25ap oregon presets they'd like to trade away? I find myself with a large amount of chain and no way to put it together. Lots to trade including a bunch 3/8 double hump picco presets.

Need to make some loops to try on my 064 project...;). J/k

Anyone have a bunch of 1/4" 25ap oregon presets they'd like to trade away? I find myself with a large amount of chain and no way to put it together. Lots to trade including a bunch 3/8 double hump picco presets.

Need to make some loops to try on my 064 project...;). J/k
There was a bunch of Windsor on ebay reasonable I saw I think Sun. PM. I think they will interchange.

I'm looking for two 61/266 early-style metal brake flag clutch covers. I just need bare-bones covers, I have everything else.

I also need two 266 top covers.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Mark, make a post in the Pioneer thread. There is a lot of fine fellas there that don't check this thread.
I'm still rounding up your 034 parts, I hope to ship on Monday.

Thanks Ed, but I wont do that. I always get aggravated with guys begging for hard to find parts in the brand threads so I wont be doing that out of respect to the fine guys in that said Pioneer thread.

Dang thing is though you went out and let everyone know your sending me Stihl parts. Your going to ruin my reputation. :ices_rofl:

I have 2 loops of 62dl 1/2 pitch .063 chipper chain that are unused but there is some surface rust on them in places. Would like to trade for 3/8 .050 chain or husky 350 parts/ parts saw.

Pm me what size chains you're after and what husky parts you need for the 350.

Latest posts

Back