Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wagnerwerks

Wagnerwerks

The underdog..
Anyone have a bunch of 1/4" 25ap oregon presets they'd like to trade away? I find myself with a large amount of chain and no way to put it together. Lots to trade including a bunch 3/8 double hump picco presets.

Need to make some loops to try on my 064 project...;). J/k

Brushwacker

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Anyone have a bunch of 1/4" 25ap oregon presets they'd like to trade away? I find myself with a large amount of chain and no way to put it together. Lots to trade including a bunch 3/8 double hump picco presets.

Need to make some loops to try on my 064 project...;). J/k
There was a bunch of Windsor on ebay reasonable I saw I think Sun. PM. I think they will interchange.

Modifiedmark
Mark, make a post in the Pioneer thread. There is a lot of fine fellas there that don't check this thread.
I'm still rounding up your 034 parts, I hope to ship on Monday.

Thanks Ed, but I wont do that. I always get aggravated with guys begging for hard to find parts in the brand threads so I wont be doing that out of respect to the fine guys in that said Pioneer thread.

Dang thing is though you went out and let everyone know your sending me Stihl parts. Your going to ruin my reputation. :ices_rofl:

Latest posts