Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have an 064 cylinder, not sure, found it in the shop when I bought the place. I don't much need a MS660 jug though... What #'s should I be looking for on the cylinder?
It should have 1122 stamped on it and a 52mm bore. 54mm bore is 066.

These are both 064 jugs... I sent the one on the left to Randy to see if it can be cleaned up. The one on the right is on the saw he just finished for me. I'm sure he'd like to have another!
image.jpg

looking for a cylinder for a 036, have a bunch of 026/260 parts, along with some 021/025 parts or cash
I've got what I believe to be a cylinder off an 034 Super, and a crankcase. Or possibly an 036? I'm not sure of the difference.

It's a non-decomp 48mm and it looks awesome. I'm not sure if they're the same as an 036?

It should have 1122 stamped on it and a 52mm bore. 54mm bore is 066.

These are both 064 jugs... I sent the one on the left to Randy to see if it can be cleaned up. The one on the right is on the saw he just finished for me. I'm sure he'd like to have another!

Mine looks like the one on the right.

Stamping says:

Stihl
$ 081/1A

looking for a ms280 cylinder. cousins husband straight gassed his and i wasnt able to save the cylinder.

That's not a $ sign, that's a KS branded piston. It's Just like the one on the right in my picture. I'm not sure if they made an 066 jug?

Measure the bore. If it's 52mm, it's 064. From what I've heard, those are the good ones.

10-10 project. Runs but needs longer rope and bar is tired.
supyzuse.jpg

ok,, i tried for a few days in the classifieds on this so now it is here,,,, any takers,,, its 16",,, 325 pitch,,,50 gauge,, it came off of a cs4500 and it is brand new,, never seen wood,,,, i could use a good bar for my ms170 in 14" 50 gauge,,,, thanks
IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1443.JPG

That's up to you. Years ago many of us in the Pioneer thread discussed that matter. Everybody was 100% for posting your parts needs because several mentioned they only visit that thread. We kinda agreed it's more about helping another member than anything else. We also agreed on posting any Pioneer saws for sale or trade... instead of the Ebay/Craigslist thread. We'd rather see a die-hard Pioneer guy get first dibs than a newbie trolling the ebay thread for deals. ;)
Plus lets face it... with the site sucking now, your post might be the only one in a week! It's not like it was years ago when there would be pages of posts per day.
hi, I'm new here, joined this site a couple of months ago to read and find out some info on my saw. I read your post about selling or trading to die-hard pioneer guys and I agree 100%, that's why I am posting this note. I have a pioneer 3270 sc. it has been in my shed for nearly 25 years, I cleaned it up and put in a carb rebuild kit and the saw fires up and runs real nice, I will try and get some pictures on this site as soon as I can get my son to show me how. I'm not good with computers or digital cameras, with that said I hope there would be someone interested in this saw. I also have the owner's manual and parts manual, as I said before I would like to see one of your collectors end up with it. I haven't used the saw much since I bought it 25 plus years ago, too heavy for me to cut less than a cord of wood a year. thanks for having this site

hi, I'm new here, joined this site a couple of months ago to read and find out some info on my saw. I read your post about selling or trading to die-hard pioneer guys and I agree 100%, that's why I am posting this note. I have a pioneer 3270 sc. it has been in my shed for nearly 25 years, I cleaned it up and put in a carb rebuild kit and the saw fires up and runs real nice, I will try and get some pictures on this site as soon as I can get my son to show me how. I'm not good with computers or digital cameras, with that said I hope there would be someone interested in this saw. I also have the owner's manual and parts manual, as I said before I would like to see one of your collectors end up with it. I haven't used the saw much since I bought it 25 plus years ago, too heavy for me to cut less than a cord of wood a year. thanks for having this site

Let's see some pictures. Fantastic saws, the 3270s.

I'm on the hunt for some Dolmar PS-3300TH parts. Specifically:

-Complete starter
-Complete clutch cover with chainbrake assembly
-Air box cover (not the air filter cover, the rectangular piece at the front of the saw
-Kill switch

Thanks in advance for any replies!

I have a pair of poulan 2150's if anyone needs a parts saw. Free for the asking. Both have freshly rebuilt carbs.

Latest posts

Back