Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a gas cap for a Sachs dolmar 116. I believe 112-120 all used the same caps. Cash or trades? Your. Choice just let me know
Yep! I have one, don't smell purdy but looks to be in good shape. Your choice on payment, I'll take $2300.83 or pm me your address and pay shipping when I find out what it is.

I'm looking for a top cover for this Troy-built saw which also is a copy of the Mcculloch EB428 I think. Have various parts but also not opposed to buying outright with dead presidents.

The cover looks to be fairly flat on its mounting surfaces. I have other throw away saws and those covers are contured

9e3fde281578cc9d75fb18bbef5454bb.jpg
2b80e2c2e218f384e4d8aae9138d9ada.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got an 084 air filter cover here... It's old dirty, and has a small crack, but definitely useable.

Free to whoever wants it.
image.jpg

Im looking for an looking for

066 muffler assembly

390xp recoil/ starter assembly
390xp chain brake handle
390xp top handle 1/2 wrap or 3/4 doesn't matter.

I have various parts for trade or the green stuff. Thanks!

Looking for a 28 or 30 inch bar/chain for My L77 husky to help me cut down a big standing dry dead oak I just cant swing new cost. I have accumulated some things to trade not the best stuff but have 2 complete mac eager beaver, Mac 10-10 everything but carb, skil 16/12 everything , Farm boss 041 rigid and AV parts and Homelite xl-102 parts saw, I also have some green stuff. I am not expecting new just something to use every once in a while. Thanks

Anybody got a Husky 61, 66, or 266 top? Can be gray or orange - doesn't matter to me.

Hey I gots a Jonsered 930 project saw needs some help but complete except the clutch cover. It's the closed port cylinder. I'm looking for a 044 or project 044... Might do a 046/460 project. Or cash.. Or whatever else that would be a really good deal for me. 3120/ms880 ;) haha.
Shoot me a pm I'll get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up everyone. Been away busy with kids stuff but I'm in need of a set of rings for a McCulloch Asb 3206 blower. My son bought it with his own money at a sale but the compression is low. 32mm piston thin ring. Pm me if you have something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for air filter and cover for Husqvarna. model 65 (?).
Goes on this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414020915.502348.jpg

We've come up with a new sprocket and felling dog off evilbay but came up empty on the filter and cover.

Stuff or foldin currency to trade.

Oh, and what bar plates fit it?

Looking for a rim drum and 1/4 rim to fit an 017. Also need a brake handle. Let me know what you have

Latest posts

Back