Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting back into another 031 project. I am needing a couple small odds/ends:

- set screw for the black rear handle cover (9132 216 061 - Grub screw M4x6)
- black presence lever (1115 182 0801 - Trigger interlock)
- oval washer for the recoil screw (1113 195 6500 - Strap)

- and a couple good rear buffers (1113 790 9910) if available, but I think I can get these from my dealer if not available here. I just gave some good ones away.

I'll be doing a thread on this one with the condenser/capacitor swap, and hopefully an 031 comprehensive thread. Not too much to trade, only greenbacks.

I am always looking for Shindaiwa parts and/or entire parts saws. PM me with what you have.

Looking for a good used clutch cover/brake assembly for a Jonsered 630. This is an old beat up firewood saw, so looks are not a concern. I can also use one from a Husky 61, 282 etc. I'd prefer one with the steel brake handle. If anyone can help out please PM.

Regards,
MP5N

Looking for a 28 or 30 inch bar/chain for My L77 husky to help me cut down a big standing dry dead oak I just cant swing new cost. I have accumulated some things to trade not the best stuff but have 2 complete mac eager beaver, Mac 10-10 everything but carb, skil 16/12 everything , Farm boss 041 rigid and AV parts and Homelite xl-102 parts saw, I also have some green stuff. I am not expecting new just something to use every once in a while. Thanks

I may have a bar that'll fit that saw but if it's the one I'm thinking of it might be a solid nose, Will check tomorrow.

Looking for a good used piston for a Husky 570. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

I have 3 good running McCullochs, PM 610, 650, 700. All have 20" bars and cut straight but the sprockets in the tip are showing substantial wear so I'd like to replace them with nice condition bars 20 up to 28" possibly but 20 and 24" is what I prefer. They will be for sale so I don't want scruffy looking bars.
I have for trade some bars to fit Stihl, a few Husky large mount, quite a few small mount Husky and other small saw bars, (most bars are new old stock or new), new chains and few good used, lots of parts for several model pre 2005 stihl, some NOS Husky and McCulloch parts. And a little of this and that.

My BIL needs a mufler for a craftsman/roper 3.7, have worthless gov notes for trade fodder

Back