Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a cheap, used chain for a Husky 55 I'm putting together. It's got an 18" 3/8 .063 bar on it. I cant find .063 chain anywhere near me. I'd also consider a 16/18/20" 3/8 .050 bar for the Husky 55. I've got some 028/026/036/044 parts for trade or greenbacks.

I got you covered Neal. Need anything else for that saw? Send me a PM to remind me. I'll ship it on the 27th. Family today then PO closed for 2 days.

i got a gear for neal if you dont shane. sld961, i probably have a roll of that chain and can spin you a loop.

Shane, why don't you let Brian send it since he won't have to deal with customs and the extra shipping??

Shane, why don't you let Brian send it since he won't have to deal with customs and the extra shipping??

itll be next week before i can send it but ill get to it asap

alright no worries. as long as your covered. Happy Holidays to you both. i have a few other 254 parts if you need anything else Neal. don"t be shy LOL.

neal-
i know i dont have the collar. i might have the rubber mount. if i dont, what i like to do is take a 154-257 mount and shorten it so it fits snug. i definitely got the
throttle rod

Looking for a cheap, used chain for a Husky 55 I'm putting together. It's got an 18" 3/8 .063 bar on it. I cant find .063 chain anywhere near me. I'd also consider a 16/18/20" 3/8 .050 bar for the Husky 55. I've got some 028/026/036/044 parts for trade or greenbacks.

Gonna dig thru my loops to see. Send you a pm if I get lucky

I'm in need of the fastener (bolt and plastic top) for a husky 365/372 hd filter and a couple spare clips for the filter cover.

Looking for a husky 350 parts saw or alot of parts such as the muffler with bolts and gasket, top cover with screws, airfilter with wire mounting clip and clutch cover. Pm me if ya can help me out.

Back