Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does not have a primer carb and I do not need a carb I don't think. I need the airfilter though.

Looking for a good or even nos piston for a stihl 024. 42mm

Also looking for bar tips for ES bars. Mostly wide tips but a couple narrow as well. If anyone can school me on the different tooth count I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I have a few tips coming. Anyone got an 024 piston though? No Meteor available and this saw is going to be gone through with OEM parts so I would rather put a good used piston in than a chinese one. Thanks

I am in need of the complete ignition system (points, condenser, kill switch wire and coil) for a 032 Stihl. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Tom

It would be easier to say what you need so that we can look for it and PM if we have it.

re:Husky 55

I need a "u" nut plate (to hold down top cover), muffler bolt and nuts, airlifter (screw type), and exhaust gasket. Just some piddly little stuff available everywhere. Just checking on here to try to get a package deal.

re:Husky 55

I need a "u" nut plate (to hold down top cover), muffler bolt and nuts, airlifter (screw type), and exhaust gasket. Just some piddly little stuff available everywhere. Just checking on here to try to get a package deal.
Not sure what the airlifter is but the rest of the parts are at Bailey's (a sponsor) for about $2.00 each.

Not sure what the airlifter is but the rest of the parts are at Bailey's (a sponsor) for about $2.00 each.

My my we're spunky tonight aren't we. Air filter, Mr. Webster, does that help? I have no problem ordering parts, but a $30 order for some small misc hardwares compared to someone sending an envelope from their scrap pile is worth an inquiry here as far as I'm concerned. I'm not asking for free stuff.

That depends on how you take a members reply, I spent the time to look up each part and check the price and availability of the part in hopes of helping you out. I most likely have each of these parts on hand in used condition, but felt for the cost that new would be your best bet. I will back out and offer no further help, have a great day.

Back