Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for Olympyk 284 parts or preferably a complete parts saw. A 480,481,482 will work just fine as they are nearly identical.

I have this left over from a build I did for a local pawn shop,, it is out of a 350 huskie,,,, bearings are tight,,,,, if anyone could use it let me know,,,, i could use a 14" bar 50 gauge for a ms170IMG_1551.JPG

Hey ya Ol Phart , how ya feeling ??
doing a lot better john,,, the weather broke last week so I went and dropped 6 trees,, about got them processed,,, shoulder is doing great and I feel sooooo much better now that I am able to get out and do something,,, I was laid up for 2 months and it was killing me literally,,, I hate being cooped up

Next available customer! I need some 254, 55, and 365 Husky goodies. Clutches, covers, throttles and and and, let me know if you have some parts. KZ
I have a couple new old stock OEM rim sprocket hubs, with or w/o the bearing and rim fit the 55 and 254.
Also I have a used standard spline rim hub packaged together with a good looking clutch. No sure what it is off but on the hub it says Made in Canada EM. original 5039348-08. I think its off a Husqvarna, but I don't remember or know which model.

doing a lot better john,,, the weather broke last week so I went and dropped 6 trees,, about got them processed,,, shoulder is doing great and I feel sooooo much better now that I am able to get out and do something,,, I was laid up for 2 months and it was killing me literally,,, I hate being cooped up
Sounds good !! Sure glad to hear your out and about !!

Looking for good used clutch(3 shoe) for 262xp. Also looking for plastic clutch cover. Previous owner smoked clutch, and cover got HOT when he did it. It's ok but warped.

Really don't have parts to trade, have pie, cookies, and oh yeah $$.
Thanks

Looking for good used clutch(3 shoe) for 262xp. Also looking for plastic clutch cover. Previous owner smoked clutch, and cover got HOT when he did it. It's ok but warped.

Really don't have parts to trade, have pie, cookies, and oh yeah $$.
Thanks
I have a complete clutch with the hub, I have had stored.Don't remember what model it came off but the O.D. looks right for the 262. The center is very close to 1/4 diameter on the clutch. Only # on the 3 shoes is 2, ther is a 0 with a couple lines on the center piece. The clutch hub has #s that might help identify it. Made in Canada EM. original 5039348-08. I am thinking it came off a Husky near that cc. I have a new 262 hub, it looks slightly wider then the 1 with a clutch and small vs standard spline otherwise very close to the same dimensions. The clutch fits into the 262 hub with slightly less clearance then the old hub. If u can I.D. my old hub # may be that clutch is used on the 262 as well .

3120 clutch cover
I have a friend that picked up some really nice Huskies this week: 2100cd, 575, 268 (x2), 395 and a 3120. The 3120 is in great shape but is missing the clutch cover, anyone have one?

Back