Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
helping my brother rebuild his first saw. saw is an 028 woodboss. stripped it down to the cases with him today and got a list together of what were gonna need. he's not rich and neither am i so were trying to do it on the cheap. anything AM is perfectly fine. all we need is for it to run for him in the end. here's the list. any help is greatly appreciated to train a newb with saws.

complete Top end (or just a usable cylinder)
chainbrake handle
2 front AV mounts
good air filter

I've got the brake handle and the AV mounts.

If you can find a jug I've got both pistons, the regular and super in Meteor

was browsing saw salvage and was trying to talk him into just getting that crank case you got. as long as it has good bearings of course. PM sent ;)

Stihl 064 coil
My coil gone bad is a PRUFREX CDIC 10G/1.
Any body have a good 1 I could trade for ? Or possibly the flywheel good for the universal 0000 400 1300 coil.
I have a 1122 1314 coil and coils off 034's, 026's etc..Not sure what all combinations will work for me and may be I should pull my flywheel and check its # . Came to me with the CDIC coil, not sure if that flywheel works with any other coil ?
The lands going up for sale I live on, shortly, so I am trying to come up with some $ to buy the house and buildings. Don't want to spend a lot on this saw now, as I was thinking of putting it up for sale to raise some $.
I have some Stihl parts,and a bit of Husky, McCulloch this and that in parts for trade. Have extra new chain loops and some bulk I could use for trade some new 16" .325 stihl bars and several other bars I could trade, mostly 20" and under.

Latest posts

Back