Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an 044 tank housing they want to trade for a 440 tank housing.I'm also lokking for the 2 plastic covers that go around the clutch.044,046,440 and 460 are all the same.

Anyone have an 044 tank housing they want to trade for a 440 tank housing.I'm also lokking for the 2 plastic covers that go around the clutch.044,046,440 and 460 are all the same.

I have a tank that I need to get rid of. It's in good condition. one small crack by the handle about a 1/4 inch. It's off an arctic unit so there is a hole on the side where the switch goes. If you can send me your email address I can send you some pictures. Let me know what part you want to go with it like the handle cover etc. Thanks

I'm looking for a 064/066 crank, clutch, and the drum/rim set up also.

I have a tank that I need to get rid of. It's in good condition. one small crack by the handle about a 1/4 inch. It's off an arctic unit so there is a hole on the side where the switch goes. If you can send me your email address I can send you some pictures. Let me know what part you want to go with it like the handle cover etc. Thanks

I'm looking for a 064/066 crank, clutch, and the drum/rim set up also.

Old or new style crank? I think I have all the parts you need.

Anyone have a use for a Stihl 13rm-72 1/4 inchx.05 micro chain brand new. Box says for a 14" bar.

046 Ignition

I'm in need of a coil for a 046 magnum. The best I can tell it takes a 1122-400-1314. The local Stihl dealer said a 0000-400-1300 will not work on the 046 or any other number except for the 1122-400-1314 part number. If anyone has the correct one for the 046 for sale let me know how much you need for it. thanks Steve

I've got a like new Husky small mount bar, 18", 72dl, 050". Came with my 346xp. You can have the "awesome" h30 chain too.

I'll trade it for a new chain, 3/8 .050", 72dl or others.

Looking for a good used OEM piston for a
394 Husky and any 14mm wristpin in good
shape.
I don't realy have anything to trade but
willing to puchase at a reasonable price.

Thanks Lee

Lee, you don't necessarily need to use the 14mm wrist pin if a suitable bearing can be found that makes up the extra difference. I think I might be able to source such a bearing.

Lee, you don't necessarily need to use the 14mm wrist pin if a suitable bearing can be found that makes up the extra difference. I think I might be able to source such a bearing.

Well JJ. That would mighty nice of you.
I had thought of that but don't have any
good connections with any bearing suppliers.
If such a bearing could be had it sure would
make this swap much easier.

Thanks Lee

i need an 066 clutch hub, mine split in half,the rest of it is ok (shoes, springs) let me know if any one can help,and how much

I need a .404 , .063 bar , for 3/8ths barstuds (9.5mm) or up to a stihl mount (12mm). I can make adapters. Needs to be at least 24" long.

I have to trade for it a mint Mac Eager Beaver top handle. Has spark, fires on prime, but doesnt run. Needs carb kit.

Im looking for a carb for a Homelite 360. (I think the carb from a 350 will fit as well). The Tillotson on mine is junk, Im going to take a sledgehammer to it!

I have a lot of stuff to sell/trade. 026 Mahle cylinders (Pro and non pro, used but good), a used 064 cylinder, used MS 660 cylinder. New fuel lines for 026-036 and other saws, .404 7t rim sprocket, new ignition module for an 025/250 series saw, Mac 16 and 20" bars, and lots of other stuff.

Last edited:
I have a stihl woodsman carry case. Catalog says it fits ms170 to ms460. will trade and pay ship for a couple baileys 84DL @20cents a link woodmanpro loops or whatever
grergz
stuffz076.jpg

Latest posts

Back