Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have this to trade....
IMG_2667.jpg

for project or above parts....

I know it's a Stihl, but what model is it?

I have a Homelite XL and 330 that I could live without, along with a Husqvarna 350 and for the right deal a Homelite SXL925. All are clean and good. Also have carrying cases for a Poulan 3400 series and one for a Homelite 330 or such.

Interested in a clean Husky 288XP, Poulan 4000, ,Poulan pro Super 380, and Poulan 5200.

Last edited:
Mac D-44 trade for chains

Hello

I have a Mac D-44 trade for chains.

I need .375 pitch (non-anti kickback please!) .050 66 (I believe) DLs for my Makita 520i.

Mac is listed in the trading post. I can send pics.

Thanks

Dan

My neighbor/friend wants to trade a new 880 with 2 tanks of gas through it for a new 7900 and 5100. He aquired this saw when his dads barn burned down last year and they lost a big Mac, the insurance company replaced the Mac with the 880 that was my neighbors choice. Since running my Dolmar he said he would rather have the Dolmars but don't want to have to go out and buy them and would rather trade. If anyone attended wkpoors GTG it was there. It will come with a 30" bar and .404 chain. If interested I can get pics.

My neighbor/friend wants to trade a new 880 with 2 tanks of gas through it for a new 7900 and 5100. He aquired this saw when his dads barn burned down last year and they lost a big Mac, the insurance company replaced the Mac with the 880 that was my neighbors choice. Since running my Dolmar he said he would rather have the Dolmars but don't want to have to go out and buy them and would rather trade. If anyone attended wkpoors GTG it was there. It will come with a 30" bar and .404 chain. If interested I can get pics.

Already GONE!!

attachment.php

Poulan 54 bow saw.80cc Runs good, starts on first pull. Comp is 130ish. 1/2" pitch chain. Chain reduction drive. Also have a really really clean 032 in a case. Comp is 165ish. Runs, but wont rev, I have not really looked at it, but suspect ignition. Also have an 031 basket case, missing a few parts, but have good P&C with 160ish comp. Also have a nice little poulan 25 series. Old model, 14" 1/4" pitch bar and chain Looking for an 460 BB kit or OEM, a 20" ES bar, 011 or 012 P&C or a good rebuildable Stihl pro (non clamshell) saw.

"Trade" I have a Bosch 12 inch Compound sliding miter saw. New Condition! I have a Rigid 10 inch heavy duty table saw. Cast Iron with a nice fence. New Condition with a lifetime Warranty. I have all the paper work, and receipts. "Want" Husqvarna 372 xpw New Condition. I have a bunch of dead trees that need to come down and my 55 Rancher wants to take a break. I can post pictures if someone is interested. Thanks!

John Deere 9 / Remington Mity Mite & Homelite 2.3AV

I am looking for the handle cover (plastic rear handle) for this small saw. Parts or a complete parts saw. Handle must be in good condition.

I'm also looking for a handle / frame for a Homelite 2.3 AV, again I would consider a parts saw or parts only.

I have lots of bars & chains, McCulloch parts, etc. available to trade.

I am always looking for old McCulloch saws and have quite a few holes in my collection still.

Thanks,

Mark

attachment.php

Poulan 54 bow saw.80cc Runs good, starts on first pull. Comp is 130ish. 1/2" pitch chain. Chain reduction drive. Also have a really really clean 032 in a case. Comp is 165ish. Runs, but wont rev, I have not really looked at it, but suspect ignition. Also have an 031 basket case, missing a few parts, but have good P&C with 160ish comp. Also have a nice little poulan 25 series. Old model, 14" 1/4" pitch bar and chain Looking for an 460 BB kit or OEM, a 20" ES bar, 011 or 012 P&C or a good rebuildable Stihl pro (non clamshell) saw.

How much for the 032? Thanks

Alright, got some parts to trade and I need quite a bit....lets do some wheeling and dealing....cash can be thrown in for differences.

For trade:
2 stihl ms192 clutch covers
034/036 gas tank
Lots of 026 and 034/036 stuff
044 air filter cover
021/023/025 clutch covers (new, just dusty)
012 crankcase and other parts.
homie 925xl, kinda runs, need to dig into it more....

What I need:
clutch covers for an 036 and a 026
036 rewind cover
361 crankcase or a 361 parts saw
200t parts like a carb, handle (prefer rear handle)

Since woodworking equipment was brought up earlier I figured I would list a few machines I have to trade/sell.

Rockwell/Delta 18" Wedgebed Planer 7.5HP 3 phase
Rockwell/Delta 14" Radial Arm Saw 3 phase
Rockwell/Delta Uniplane 3 phase
Rockwell/Delta Uniplane single phase (need to check on this one)
Rockwell/Delta Unisaw Table saw with motor bag single phase
Rockwell/Delta drill press single phase
Rockwell/Delta 8'' jointer single phase
Rockwell/Delta 6'' jointer single phase (need to check on this one)
Rockwell/Delta 1"x 42" sander
Rockwell/Delta 12"x 48" Belt Disk sander single phase (need to check on this one)
Rockwell/Delta 1/2" shaper single phase (need to check on this one)
Rockwell/Delta variable speed lathe
DeWalt 9" Radial Arm Saw single phase
Moak 1.25" shaper 5hp 3 phase
16" jointer (I do not remember the model)

Those are some.

Bill

Alright, got some parts to trade and I need quite a bit....lets do some wheeling and dealing....cash can be thrown in for differences.

For trade:
2 stihl ms192 clutch covers
034/036 gas tank
Lots of 026 and 034/036 stuff
044 air filter cover
021/023/025 clutch covers (new, just dusty)
012 crankcase and other parts.
homie 925xl, kinda runs, need to dig into it more....

What I need:
clutch covers for an 036 and a 026
036 rewind cover
361 crankcase or a 361 parts saw
200t parts like a carb, handle (prefer rear handle)

I'm on the road now. I think I have the clutch covers you need. I'll check when I get home.

Back