Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 044/440 p/c that i could trade for a 046 p/c

edit: would consider 372/2171 p/c in trade as well

also need 2171 top cover, clutch cover, handle bar
and some j-red 625 parts needed (p/c) and for trade (lots...handle, gastank, case,...)

lots of 044 stuff

even though brad got his, this trade offer is still good

Looking for good condition top cover and clutch cover/chain brake for a 268xp or 272xp.

Have paypal or I have a Pioneer P20 I can trade. In decent shape. Had it running a little but will need a carb rebuild kit, one of the diaphragms ripped. Needs to be cleaned up, not sure what else it needs.

Also have a brand new 14" Oregon bar and chain for Homelite saws

Last edited:
I have a Jonsered 920 parts saw that I was planning on fixing up but gave up. I would trade the whole thing or parts for any pro-grade midsize saw, project or running.

Got any pics of it? Send me a PM, or email my screenname @aol.com.

Looking for good condition top cover and clutch cover/chain brake for a 268xp or 272xp.

Have paypal or I have a Pioneer P20 I can trade. In decent shape. Had it running a little but will need a carb rebuild kit, one of the diaphragms ripped. Needs to be cleaned up, not sure what else it needs.

Also have a brand new 14" Oregon bar and chain for Homelite saws

I have some brand new 268 parts- top cover, air filter, intake manifold, 268 model sticker for the top cover. Is this a 268 or a 272 you're fixing up? I have extra 268 stickers for all of you 268 guys.

Looking for Husky 2100/2101:

piston
cylinder
fuel tank

new or near new condition...

also other 2100 parts in new or near new condition

cheers, Serg

Looking for Husky 2100/2101:

piston
cylinder
fuel tank

new or near new condition...

also other 2100 parts in new or near new condition

cheers, Serg

Haven't spoken to the shop yet Serg, hopefully get a chance tomorrow as I have to fax through an order confirmation, so I'll tack the Q's on the bottom.

I have some brand new 268 parts- top cover, air filter, intake manifold, 268 model sticker for the top cover. Is this a 268 or a 272 you're fixing up? I have extra 268 stickers for all of you 268 guys.

Interested in the 268 top cover and sticker, did you get my PM?

288 xp parts saw

I got a 288 xp parts saw that I'm looking to trade for a dolmar 115 top end or a dolmar ps7300 top end used or new. Can somebody gimme some help?

i have a 372xpg with no crank, full wrap decent plastic. cylinder is already mildly ported. muffler modded. big dawgs. no bar and chain was stolen.
needs a crank & bearings, seals and put back together. didn't blow up took apart to change the case gasket and crank rolled off bench. looking for a 20 to 30" bar and chain for a 044.

i have a 372xpg with no crank, full wrap decent plastic. cylinder is already mildly ported. muffler modded. big dawgs. no bar and chain was stolen.
needs a crank & bearings, seals and put back together. didn't blow up took apart to change the case gasket and crank rolled off bench. looking for a 20 to 30" bar and chain for a 044.

I got a stihl bar I would trade you. 20" or 24". Used but in good shape. I can get you a chain too.

I have a 365 crank. hmm. I can get my hands on j-red parts need anything? I can't get the stihl bar and chain, but I do have access to j-red, stihl and husky parts saws. PM me. I like Trades:D

031 parts

Is that a joke? Four paws has one for sale in the trading post as we post.....

I have the following up for trade...
2 075's (both run good, waiting for a decomp plug for one, will have some bars for them at a later time)
031 parts (almost everything besides ignition parts)
brand new 084 dawg
bar covers
chainsaw carrying cases
small husky mount oregon bar, brand new
a few other bars, like an echo and poulan ones
homelite super 2 or xl parts
Homelite 925 (still wrenching on it but has nice potential)

Looking for anything interesting......

does it got 031 break hows top end

Latest posts

Back