Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will my p/c work??? I have a poly flywheel.

Yes, your P/C will work on either old or new as far as running. I need to figure out what to do about cases after further teardown today. I like the flat top style 066 like I have, but if I could find a bottom end that will accept the flat top style plastic I would have it made.

I can USE my case halves, but they have a lot of stripped threads and other cosmetic ugliness.

Oh boy. This 066 gets worse and worse. I need a pair of case halves to put this saw where I want it. There are enough stripped threads, and the top spike mount is broke.

I have a running Poulan 3800 I would trade or $$ if anyone had a pair of case halves or a bottom end complete.

Just do what a guy did who "fixxed" a 024 I have on the bench right now. If the screw is to small, put a few layers of Teflon tape on the screw. Or just drive in a self taping screw.:dizzy:

Yes, your P/C will work on either old or new as far as running. I need to figure out what to do about cases after further teardown today. I like the flat top style 066 like I have, but if I could find a bottom end that will accept the flat top style plastic I would have it made.

I can USE my case halves, but they have a lot of stripped threads and other cosmetic ugliness.

i'll send pics in the morning... i just got home.. i'm tired.

Just do what a guy did who "fixxed" a 024 I have on the bench right now. If the screw is to small, put a few layers of Teflon tape on the screw. Or just drive in a self taping screw.:dizzy:

Im dealing with that as well on this poor ole 066. The bottom inside spike mount has been oversized to suit a sheetmetal screw from the looks of it...The top inner spike mount is not there, the case is broke out around it. The back left cylinder cover mount boss is wallered out 3 times its size, and the front left cylinder mount boss is stripped. Even timeserts wont fix all this damage.

I could JB halfass it, but I dont do things that way. i will find a good case if it means waiting for a while.

I'm looking for the plastic cover for the air filter on an 046. I'd also like to swap out the handle/gas tank for a non flippy cap early one. I can trade the newer style gas tank for it, and cash/parts for anything else. Probably p/c as well, just gotta go get it to see first.

PM sent on the tank

Naw, this ones very good conditon too, just need a electronic coil.

Maybe I should convert it to a points setup, seems these Homelite electronic setups go out quite often.

No prob.

Whatcha want for it Will???

?? No idea what its worth, I'll go take a pic in a bit. Looks like its hardly been used, not even any dust in the carb area. But, been sitting while, needs fuel line and filter, the line is quite soft, that's about all I know, never checked anything else on it.

No prob.

?? No idea what its worth, I'll go take a pic in a bit. Looks like its hardly been used, not even any dust in the carb area. But, been sitting while, needs fuel line and filter, the line is quite soft, that's about all I know, never checked anything else on it.

I've got 5 or 6 of those XL-12s in different versions. Great saws, if you can handle the vibrations. I forgot about you being north of the border, from there to here shipping may be the killer. :cry:

XL-12 pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WANTED... Mcculloch 1-70 starter pawls/or clutch..or a parts saw

Wanted....Mac 1-70 clutch side starter pawls w/springs...Im going nuts...I just got this saw and i cant find out if it runs or not...
Looking to buy

Echo CS-4600

Need an air filter cover for Echo CS 4600.
Neighbor thinks his somehow might have made it into the burn pile ? :dizzy:

I picked up this bar but don't have a saw for it. It's 30 1/2" total length and the markings are D11 and I can't read the rest. I will be interested in trading for a 3003 Stihl mount or a Homelite mount in the same length.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back