Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wiggs or any of you guys got a wrecked small ultra sonic cleaner. Mine hung up and melted the little basket that goes inside. If anyone has one they want to get rid of PM me.
Joe

Anybody have any Poulan 5500/6000 parts? Or Dolmar 144 or 153 parts? I need a top cover, filter cover, rear handle, filter base and a muffler outlet cover.

Is that the same chassis as a 133-143 Dolmar?

Unfortunately no....:(

Here are some pics of my 5500/143....

picture.php

picture.php

I'm looking for a Stihl bar to fit an 08S. The clutch is setup with .404. I found the only loop that I have of .404 and it's 72 drive links. I'm thinking it's a 20" bar and that would work for me. I have parts to trade or $$

I'm looking for a Stihl bar to fit an 08S. The clutch is setup with .404. I found the only loop that I have of .404 and it's 72 drive links. I'm thinking it's a 20" bar and that would work for me. I have parts to trade or $$

I would also take a different clutch for this too.

I believe that 72 links of .404 would be a 24" bar, as 72 links of 3/8" is a 20" bar. I could be wrong though...

Latest posts

Back