Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're the third person to ask about one in the last week or so.

I don't know. The possums were looking for one I remember. It seems a lot of them needs cranks for some reason.

Doese the 880 need a new home now? I might have a few logs I could use one on.

parts..

Still looking for a couple items...

Thanks a TON to those that have helped so far.. :clap:

254/257/261/262:

257 top cover
handle
bar adjuster
clutch cover

50/51/55

fasteners for everything

61-272

muffler
complete 272 top end w/ intake/carb
bar adjuster
handle

cyl with decomp

jonsered 625/620/670

top end for 670
muffler
top cover
brake cover (or just the guts :D )

I could also use some guts from a few (BROKEN) clutch covers...
50-55, 62-272 with plastic brake lever, 288..

got a BUNCH of husky parts to trade (372, 272, 350, etc) some 066 parts, bars, chains, etc..

prefer to trade 1st, then sell :D

J

I'm looking for a 12" or 14" 3/8 lopro B&C for a Poulan S25. I also need a sprocket for the same.

Brad,
I stuck a clutch and sprocket ont eh saw I am sending out tomorrow to you. I can dig around and see whats out there for bars and chains too. There is only 5 or 6 25 style saws out in the garage.
Bob

John Deere 50v trade

Have a John Deere 50v not running all there,trade for newer small stihl 017,170,180 or other small saw that might need work.I think the 50v might need piston and ring ,carb kit.

Put a hurtin' on my 084 earlier this week. Going to need a few parts--Good fuel tank, coil wiring to the switch, HD air filter base w/oiler button and spring, and all the pieces for the rear handle; i.e. switch/lever, handle molding, tank vent. Pretty much the whole tank assembly. What a mess. Inadvertently put it near my generator exhaust and melted the whole bit. Saw is too nice to pass along as parts.

Got alot of 031/045 parts, a few 075/076 parts and that green stuff.

Chris B.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still looking for a couple items...

Thanks a TON to those that have helped so far.. :clap:

254/257/261/262:

257 top cover
handle
bar adjuster
clutch cover

50/51/55

fasteners for everything

61-272

muffler
complete 272 top end w/ intake/carb
bar adjuster
handle

cyl with decomp

jonsered 625/620/670

top end for 670
muffler
top cover
brake cover (or just the guts :D )

I could also use some guts from a few (BROKEN) clutch covers...
50-55, 62-272 with plastic brake lever, 288..

got a BUNCH of husky parts to trade (372, 272, 350, etc) some 066 parts, bars, chains, etc..

prefer to trade 1st, then sell :D

J

Jay, mark the 61 bar adjuster off your list, it's set aside in the care package I'm putting together for you :cyclops:

Put a hurtin' on my 084 earlier this week. Going to need a few parts--Good fuel tank, coil wiring to the switch, HD air filter base w/oiler button and spring, and all the pieces for the rear handle; i.e. switch/lever, handle molding, tank vent. Pretty much the whole tank assembly. What a mess. Inadvertently put it near my generator exhaust and melted the whole bit. Saw is too nice to pass along as parts.

Chris B.
Hate to hear that Chris, but things may have gotten a lot worse

Latest posts

Back