Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of parts for sale or trade

very dirty air filter cover
recoil starter assembly
piston and cylinder off a 038 av
muffler
coil
hoop handle

2 flat top covers 1 decomp hole

im looking for 034/036 084/088 parts
pics on request

thanks

Last edited:
I need a few bits and peaces

Stihl 036
top cover with decomp relief in cover
air cleaner assembly and air cleaner cover
stihl 042/48
top cover and air cleaner cover.

I have a mountain load of ms210-250 parts here if anyone needs anything just ask, carby's, ignitions etc.

must have hurt

should be a good saw if i can find a handle setup complete.
anybody got one ??
comp feels good,fired off with fuel down carb..
pretty clean under the dirt..
or maybe trade for a good starter for a husky 365 ??

attachment.php

Why would you wanna trade that??? You already got one of the best 100cc saws ever made!

Rick, :rolleyes:

maybe he's looking for a RELIABLE runner where parts are easy to find :D you should know, the oldies are FUN to cut with, but don't make sense if you NEED to go out cutting. unless it's cool to take up 1/4 of the bed with a 1/2 dozen saws in case one has an 'issue'...

better to offer in an arena where it will be taken care of... kinda like someone with a 2100 wanting to pass it along :monkey:

but nothin' like tryin to try and change someone's mind ;) :poke: :rolleyes:

anybody got one ??

attachment.php

I've got a 10-10 Ron, but mine is a lot older than that I think. Are the handles all the same I wonder?

anybody got one ??

Hey Ron,

If you end up getting multiple hits on your 10-10 rear handle, I pretty much have the exact same saw with the exact same problem. Must be some wierd gravitational attraction between those handles and trees... Airbox lid is missing a piece on mine too.

Tim

I've got a 10-10 Ron, but mine is a lot older than that I think. Are the handles all the same I wonder?

No those older black tops don't match up. If you look at the airbox lid, they are angled differently on the sides. The fuel tank and air filters are different also.

No those older black tops don't match up. If you look at the airbox lid, they are angled differently on the sides. The fuel tank and air filters are different also.

Look closely at those older ones. The Super 2-10A had that kind of airfilter setup, and it was a black top. Any of the flat air filter versions should work, and maybe some of the "styled" versions too. Actually, if you get the whole setup, the formed filter handle/tops will fit, but the spacer between it and the block has to be checked for proper thickness. Some have an additional hold down screw that goes in from the oil tank to secure the front side. If the handle/tank doesn't have it, you can drill and tap, but I'd just seal up the hole in the tank.
Hope this helps.

While I am in here, I need a bracket that mounts on the top of the carb to secure the airfilter housing on a square top 10-10. This is the one that looks like a "C", and does not have the spit back shield. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Jonsered 490 oil cap needed

Help! My cap chipped a piece off the edge, now it leaks. Anybody out there have one that'll fit? (JRed p/n: 504 70 20-04)

attachment.php

I may be able to help with this

anybody got one ??

attachment.php

I think I got one like it somewhere i know its missing the carb and air filter. i will go and grab a pic

Latest posts

Back