Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Homelite Buz project, I got it running today and need a few small parts.

Air Filter
Throttle linkage on the HL carb. The carb is off of a Wiz55, so the throttle is opposite. WOT on the saw equals a closed venturi in the carb and vice versa.

I have one of these sitting in the parts pile. Could you post a pic of the carb? Have several HL's.

No brake style ?? whats that mean ? clutch cover that dont have the chiain brake attached ?
got some non strato poulans ingreen like the WT..can you get a pic so i can match one up ?
should have asked before,could have made a bigger box,to late,went out today..

One like this is what I'm after. Yes I should have asked way before. GTG next weekend and I forgot about using the cover on a saw I sold. This is for my wildthing hotsaw... LOL

169298d1295713322-poulan-wildthing-001-jpg

i need some clutch shoes for a 3400 to a 3800 poulan i took an found the rest of it but the clutch shoes :smile:

i got green backs and some poulan micro mini xxv and some poulan 4218av parts to trade

I told you, Ron :rolleyes:

you SHOULD HAVE used the colored construction paper!! not the plastic bag to write on!!! sheesh...

It was the crayon Daddy66 used on the box HE sent me :)
i use a magic marker,didnt you notice ??

C5 starter cup

whah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i brokened it ! C5 starter cup,dont know how.
any body got a starter cup to fit a homie C5 ??
gave my spare away :)

Latest posts

Back