Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe I have both, but will have to double check when I get time to head over to my storage spot.....

Thanks ole buddy ole pal...I havent forgot the Mac parts guy. He had to have back surgery so getting into his shop is tough right now. For 76 years old he sure gets around good.

i need the fuel tank/rear handle assembly,, air filter and lower av mounts for a 024av,,nothing to trade but have some green backs

Anyone have a Full Wrap handle for a Homelite 450/550? It needs to be the one with the round mounting area. I have a nice one to trade or cash. The one i have has flat mounting area.

Rick, I need the one with the flat mounting area.
my 450 has the round one on it, but it ain't right.

Lee

Looking for a good .404 .063 sprocket nose for a 41" cannon bar, got stihl stuff and $$.

Anyone need a 034/036 top cover? I only needed the name tag.

Anyone have a decent, echo or stihl top handle saw they want to get rid of?

I have 2 saws I will trade or sell , need money for a bucket saw,

I have a poulan 2300, runs good, has case and 2 chains looks really good, also
Have a Mac 10-10 special edition, very clean saw looks like it was used very little paint is exc , runs exc, will sell these or trade for a top handle saw.

I am gonna put the Mac and the poulan on ebay so if your intereted let me know asap. PM me is best

Latest posts

Back