Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 064 with an 066 top end on it I would like to trade. Cylinder is a used OEM with a NWP piston. New lines, manifold, filter backing plate, etc. Maybe 2 tanks through it. Prefer trades, but cash/trades are ok too. Some things I would be interested in trading for include blowers, pole pruners, various Huskies. If interested shoot me a PMand I can send pics.
Thanks
John

was wondering if anyone has a good piston, chain sprocket and 14-16" b/c for a 009 stihl that i have posted about,, i don't really have anything to trade right now but have green backs,,unless you want my wife,:D:D:D

husky 365 P&C

No scoring on piston,clean.
barely any witness marks on cyl..
pic is of exhaust side.
was going to put on the bay but left it all in USC to long and everything changed color ! :(
nothing wrong just this dull grey color now..
good thing is NO carbon at all anyplace !!! :)
just p&c,no ring,no nuthin,just what in pic..
offers or trades ??
no creamsickle crap please..

attachment.php

I have several near new spur sprockets (3/8" drive) for a 009 I believe they are 6 tooth, will have a look tomorrow, also have pistons but don't know the condition.

Tim

was wondering if anyone has a good piston, chain sprocket and 14-16" b/c for a 009 stihl that i have posted about,, i don't really have anything to trade right now but have green backs,,unless you want my wife,:D:D:D

needing spark plug boot for mcculloch, p/n 85376. this is for my latest project saw, a monster of a 640. i can actually use the whole assembly on the flywheel side. thx. i've got cash.

Need
066 piston
066 crank
new 066 bearings and seals / gaskets

046 handle/fuel tank

361 muffler,
2 361 pistons
2 361 jugs

2 200t top handles
2 200t flywheel covers

Bars and chains for any of the saws listed above.

Pull cord

Stihl bar nuts

Have to trade
3 Stihl 390 parts saws

2 MS 200 t parts saws (frozen)

2 complete Husqvarna 570 parts saws (frozen)

Lots of 066 / 660 parts
crank cases
Fuel tank/handles
plastics
Pull cord assemblies
flywheels
ignition
Lots of other 066 stuff

stihl 009 parts saw

i got this saw the other day and tore it down, it will cost more then what i want to put into it so i am trading it. this is what it needs---- new sprocket,,b/c,, at least a new piston ring and possible piston kit,, fuel lines,,and several screws,,, everything else is in good shape,,,the b/c was the wrong one for the saw,and several screws was missing..i have already done most of the cleanup on it. i would like to trade it for a 16" b/c for my 024av,, its 325 pitch,,,here is a few pics of the 099, i will have it mostly put back together when i ship it

007.jpg

005-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

Have

Jonsered CS2165 fuel tank, and crankcase (excellent shape)
Husky 372 crankcase (well used, stripped lower dog mount hole)
complete echo cs-440 (fried p&c)
misc j-red 450/625/630 parts, mainly crankcases, fuel tank and oil pumps

Looking for
husky 365-372 top cover (low mount) and clutch cover
husky 340-353 fuel tank

looking for a 18" and/or 20" bar for older olympyk saw. per the Chainsaw Collectors Corner the mount pattern is:
Carlton -- 71
Oregon -- D024
Windsor -- JR
GB -- JO
got old oly parts to trade or $$

Should be able to make a D009 work just by filing/grinding the bar slot a little. I've done this for my Jred 920 that takes a D024. D009 is the Husky 372 bar so easy to find.

Back