Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got this saw the other day and tore it down, it will cost more then what i want to put into it so i am trading it. this is what it needs---- new sprocket,,b/c,, at least a new piston ring and possible piston kit,, fuel lines,,and several screws,,, everything else is in good shape,,,the b/c was the wrong one for the saw,and several screws was missing..i have already done most of the cleanup on it. i would like to trade it for a 16" b/c for my 024av,, its 325 pitch,,,here is a few pics of the 099, i will have it mostly put back together when i ship it

007.jpg

005-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

since no one has an extra bar then i am going to list this on the classifieds for 40 shipped

I checked mine, it's an 041 AV. I thought I might need parts off of it for my runner, but haven't used any yet. The bolts go through the base. If you need any of the other parts on it let me know.

You're inbox is full.

I'm looking for an AV mount for the wrap for one. PM me if you have one.

Stihl 028av and 034av parts mostly complete with fried p&c's (sorry just not into working on Stihls) will take a few days to get into the back shed thru the snow to dig them out

Any of the 028's have the old style "non-crossing" style brake assembly. I need everything but the brake handle.
Jim

stihl 084 muffler

Hello to everyone what a great site! I have 084 that I have rebuild with oem parts. I am needing a muffler new or used in good condition. I have 2 brand new outer casing so if someone atleast had inner part of muffler. My research has let me know that it is NLA thru Stihl. Any aftermarket mufflers??? Call Scott @
816-719-9547 if you can help

Hello to everyone what a great site! I have 084 that I have rebuild with oem parts. I am needing a muffler new or used in good condition. I have 2 brand new outer casing so if someone atleast had inner part of muffler. My research has let me know that it is NLA thru Stihl. Any aftermarket mufflers??? Call Scott @
816-719-9547 if you can help

There is a NOS 084 muffler on ebay, I'm telling you this because they are hard to find.

I'm interested in swapping some cash for an 044, parts saw or runner. Still kicking myself for selling the one I rebuilt a few years back with the help of the AS crew. A 10mm saw is fine for my purposes.

I've swapped away all my excess inventory of saws or parts, or else I'd be offering up something for trade here. Since it's a cash-for-saw trade, asking price should be commensurate with condition and completeness of the saw.

I'm interested in swapping some cash for an 044, parts saw or runner. Still kicking myself for selling the one I rebuilt a few years back with the help of the AS crew. A 10mm saw is fine for my purposes.

I've swapped away all my excess inventory of saws or parts, or else I'd be offering up something for trade here. Since it's a cash-for-saw trade, asking price should be commensurate with condition and completeness of the saw.

I'm going to be offering several rebuilt modern pro saws up in trade for firearms or firearm parts here soon. I'm looking for stuff to build another AR/CAR type rifle and then a heavy-caliber long range rig.

Stihl 036 name tag

Hello,

I'm looking for a new or like new name tag for a Stihl 036. I have some various parts for a Husky 385 and 394 or green.

Thanks,

Curtis

372xp project

i have a 372xp for sale or trade. I got the saw today in a trade and have no need whatsoever for a husky. I am calling it a project because it is missing the muffler and the starter guts and one of the spring mounts. The piston looks great no scoring or marks of any kind i can email pics if wanted
275.00 or trade for stihl stuff
Thanks

Just wanted to update my post.

Need

Three high end (Rollomatic ES or similar) Stihl large mount(361,046,066) bars and chains ideally in the 18-25" range

046 handle/fuel tank

361 muffler, or two
361 piston
361 jug

2 200t top handles
2 200t sprocket covers
A 200t bar&chain or two

Pull cord

Stihl bar nuts

Have to trade

Cash!

3 Stihl 390 parts saws

MS 200 t parts saws (frozen)

A complete Husqvarna 570 parts saws (frozen)

Lots of 066 / 660 parts
crank cases
Fuel tank/handles
plastics
Pull cord assemblies
flywheels
ignition
Lots of other 066 stuff

Last edited:
Back