Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372xp runs good, as far as I know it's never been apart. If needed I have a new husky 20" bar and chain. I can email more pics

I would be intersted in trading my 372xp plus cash for a 576xp or sale out right

I also have a wright and a homelite 520

372xp006.jpg

anyone?

$350 + shipping no bar or chain

Looking for a stihl 034, 034 super, 361 also looking for some decent project saws of about any brand that don't need much. PM me if ya have one of these.

372xp runs good, as far as I know it's never been apart. If needed I have a new husky 20" bar and chain. I can email more pics

I would be intersted in trading my 372xp plus cash for a 576xp or sale out right

I also have a wright and a homelite 520

372xp006.jpg

pm sent

I know this is a long shot but here goes, my shopping list for a 066 I'm working on.

1. crank, old style metal flywheel.

2. Brake handle and all parts to it (this saw had everything removed at some time.)

3. Top cover and air filter cover, condition not real important its going to be a work saw. Faded out or chipped would be fine.

I'm also open to parts saws.

I'll look in my 066 parts box and see what will be left over for this thread. If that wont work I have mason jars full of round money. :laugh: Just ask I have a few parts saws as well.

Thanks guys.

I know this is a long shot but here goes, my shopping list for a 066 I'm working on.

2. Brake handle and all parts to it (this saw had everything removed at some time.)

3. Top cover and air filter cover, condition not real important its going to be a work saw. Faded out or chipped would be fine.

I'll look in my 066 parts box and see what will be left over for this thread. If that wont work I have mason jars full of round money. :laugh: Just ask I have a few parts saws as well.

Thanks guys.

PM sent

You have to be more specific on the flywheel. Do you want the 1209, 1210 or 1214? The two key is always a safe way to go since you can use it with several ignition modules.

Jimbo

Thanks guys.

Would anyone happen to have a good 55 rancher coil they'd be willing to loan for testing purposes and possible swap/purchase?

43" .404 / .063 Homelite sprocket nose bar

I'm trying to track down a NOS 43" .404 / .063 Homelite sprocket nose bar for my 750. If anyone can help please PM me with cost or C- Series parts needs.

I did see the one on eBay, but I'd prefer a NOS.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I'm so tired of messing with coils :angry2:

I got the p/c installed and everything back together head out to the garage and nothing....nothing at all, not even an attempt at spark.

How the heck does a basically unused coil take a crap? This saw was a straight gassed almost out of the box.

A worthwhile MS-660 rebuilder has finally come to roost in my shop. I need the following:

Cylinder
Topcover
Carb
Airbox lid
Air filter

Probably more, but not enough time to make the list yet. I have tons to trade in all colors

looking for a 20 and/or 25" bar for a stihl 045/660

have for trade, 020t crankcase half pto side, NOS 031/045/056 oiler, craftsman 2.1 with bad jug and bad gas cap
also have green to trade

A worthwhile MS-660 rebuilder has finally come to roost in my shop. I need the following:

Cylinder

Probably more, but not enough time to make the list yet. I have tons to trade in all colors

With decomp or without???
I have a REAL nice used OEM cylinder with the decomp that I'd part with.

Mike

Latest posts

Back