Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely. That's a weak point on the 125s. I have a lotsa tanks, not so many intake boots. I can spare one of each though.

Hey Shane,

I think you need to talk to Jacob. He know's his McStuff more than just about anybody......period. You don't want to risk that piston and cylinder with a failed intake boot. Since you're removing the tank anyways, you might as well change the boot while you're in there!:cheers:

Stihl 015 Parts
I'm looking for the handguard for a Stihl 015 part# 1116 792 9100, and the choke lever.
Jonathan

Are you looking for this one? PM if you still need it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you need the intake boot with the tank?

Surprisingly all the rubber on this saw is pretty much like new. All fuel line and pulse line are very pliable but not squishy soft. I have yet to look over the intake boot to close yet.

Hey Shane,

I think you need to talk to Jacob. He know's his McStuff more than just about anybody......period. You don't want to risk that piston and cylinder with a failed intake boot. Since you're removing the tank anyways, you might as well change the boot while you're in there!:cheers:

Thanks Aaron on the heads up.

PM sent to Jacob

I never knew how lonely it would be in the world of SP125 land:yoyo:

Im looking for a stihl 046 (the older ms 460)
to rebuild as a project saw

What to trade-
green stuff
a play station 2
a poulan pro 42cc for parts
ask and i might have it.
send me a message

Last edited:
372xp runs good, as far as I know it's never been apart. If needed I have a new husky 20" bar and chain. I can email more pics

I would be intersted in trading my 372xp plus cash for a 576xp or sale out right

I also have a wright and a homelite 520

372xp006.jpg

Last edited:
piston

I need a good piston and rings for a makita 6401,and a Walbro WT-15A Carburetor have cash

Last edited:
372xp runs good, as far as I know it's never been apart. If needed I have a new husky 20" bar and chain. I can email more pics

I would be intersted in trading my 372xp plus cash for a 576xp or sale out right

I also have a wright and a homelite 520

]

Intersted in the wright and the 520.Did you get my pm about the sno-runner?

Hey guys I need to get a good donor saw for my dolmar 115 that broke.. Makita 520 540 or dolmar 110 111 or 115.. There isn't much left of mine except a good P/C, coil, carb, and crank. My recoil, covers, and case are broke. I think the tank is ok but didn't check too close... Trade for whatever you need, or cash.. Would like it to be in good shape though.. Would be nice to find one in good shape that has a bad top end.

Thanks
John

Latest posts

Back