Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for cheep used 16" B&C for my Mac 3200. Have green paper or PM 610/650/Timber Bear parts to trade. Thanks!

I have a 16" Oregon bar that was on a 36cc Eager Beaver. Will that work? No chain though. Yours for the shipping if you want it.

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

I have a 16" Oregon bar that was on a 36cc Eager Beaver. Will that work? No chain though. Yours for the shipping if you want it.

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

Terrific! That bar should work. I have a source for cheep chain loops. I'll be able to remove an item from the 'project' list.

Please PM me your mailing address and the $$ will be on the way!

Thanks!
Ted

I'm looking for a good bar that will fit a Stihl 880. I'd like something around 60-72 inches. Pm me with what you have. Thanks.

Terrific! That bar should work. I have a source for cheep chain loops. I'll be able to remove an item from the 'project' list.

Please PM me your mailing address and the $$ will be on the way!

Thanks!
Ted

Ted, Clean out your pm box. :msp_smile:

Looking for Husqvarna 272 cylinder

Looking for good used 272 272xp cylinder and perhaps the nylon looking intake flange block if anyone has one.

Anyone have a intake boot for a Husky 350?trade some green stuff or small poulan parts or XL2 parts for it? EDIT: No longer need one.All I need to do is put a metal clamp on it! Thanks Ron

Last edited:
i am looking for an air filter for a husky 335 climber saw, just got a great deal on one that is like new, but didn't come with an airfiler. thankfully the guy was smart enough to not use it without the filter. PM me if you have one, thanks

your ad

I am not having any offers over in the classifieds.....so lets see if anybody wants to do any trading.

I am a Stihl guy. I like 044's, 064's and 066's.

I have for trade a really nice 288xp Lite.
Here is the classified ad:
http://www.arboristsite.com/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=698

I still need some Echo 300/3000 parts!!!

Thanks!
BBB

--I read your ad but it didn't say anything about accepting swaps, just cash.

Side note: last two ads I replied to, when I was offering swap and some small cash, never got a single response back. Sort of put me off the classifieds here as to offering a swap when the ad specified cash money. I figured that was the deal here, so I stopped thinking about it as I have little cash at any one time, especially since I just got a rat old truck I need to work on now.

The other time I agreed to a sale on the classifieds here for some chains, but some guys got in ahead of me, and the seller was gracious enough to at least let me know that I missed it. I was cool with that, it is how it should go.

--I read your ad but it didn't say anything about accepting swaps, just cash.

Side note: last two ads I replied to, when I was offering swap and some small cash, never got a single response back. Sort of put me off the classifieds here as to offering a swap when the ad specified cash money. I figured that was the deal here, so I stopped thinking about it as I have little cash at any one time, especially since I just got a rat old truck I need to work on now.

The other time I agreed to a sale on the classifieds here for some chains, but some guys got in ahead of me, and the seller was gracious enough to at least let me know that I missed it. I was cool with that, it is how it should go.

Zogger,

I have not recieved any offer from you and It clearly states what I like???? I am sorry for any confusion, but I have had more than several trade offers, everything from saws to bars and chains.

Whatcha' got?

BBB

Zogger,

I have not recieved any offer from you and It clearly states what I like???? I am sorry for any confusion, but I have had more than several trade offers, everything from saws to bars and chains.

Whatcha' got?

BBB

---oh, I didn't send an offer, just noting in the past with other items on the classifieds that if it didn't specify a trade and only mentioned cash, that when I made a counter offer I got no reply. Wasn't you, some others.

I just think the classified ads should be more clear if the seller will entertain offers other than cash.

I noticed you have one member has that echo stuff you need, so go with that one I guess.

I don't really track on the swap meet here, as I don't have much in the way of saw stuff to swap. Mostly I still just have some basket cases I haven't gotten to yet. I have other "guy stuff" all the time of course, but now very little green paper, just spent it on a well used truck. I got given an 028 woodboss but haven't touched it yet, it's nasty still. Haven't even cleaned it yet to see what it might need.

Latest posts

Back